Wow this place is a night mare four to six days between loads lease purchase here still trying to return the truck home two days in sixty sit waiting for freight 25 of the other 58 id rather be in iraq ,add forced to train students how to watch truck stops not for drivers for sure .70 percent of loads and no loads is still a waste of time
Crst run for your life
Page 1 of 2
4 to 6 days between loads? Wow, just ponder the possibilities! Let’s look at a top ten list!
10. Plenty of time to try out every item on the truck stop’s roller grill!
9. You could make a decent living moonlighting as a lot lizard at night.
8. Offer to polish other driver’s rims during the day!
7. Do you have any cheap, costume jewelry? That stuff fetches decent scratch in the truck stops!
6. You could always curl up with a good book.
5. Sing Freddy Fender’s “Wasted Days & Wasted Nights” over and over to make the time go faster.
4. Have a contest with your truck mate to see who can fill up the most pee bottles in a day!
3. Use your CB to entertain your neighbors with a play by play of other drivers trying to park.
“Now approaching the hole 3 spots down is swift. He’s got a questionable setup! Ohhhhhh, he just nailed dude’s mirror!”
2. Get to know Big Maud that’s working the night shift at the fuel desk
1. WASH THAT FILTHY, DISGUSTING CRST TRUCK BY HAND!
This is what happens when people read the reviews and tell us we're full of dung.
Just a reminder folks when there's thousands of pages describing the same problematical behavior in different senerios, you really need to take it with more than a grain of salt.
But wait it'll be different with me , I really know how to apply myself and bla bla bla.
They got million dollar lawyers,CPA'S and
Accountants on the payroll.
You never had a chance.
They made money off of the loads,
You didn't make squat,
You paid all thier bills,
And they keep the truck.
Chalk it up! Another satisfied L/P driver!
Just curious, OP. Where was the point, in all of this where a L/P sounded like a good idea? Did you, by any chance, do any homework, such as doing a basic search on this here internet, as to what people were saying about lease purchases, and CRST lease purchases in particular?
Page 1 of 2