Current Boyle Trucking drivers?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by vegaspainter, May 24, 2022.

1. vegaspainter

vegaspainter Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2011
    las vegas,nv
    Thats correct but we are former military with no criminal records so no sweat.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. vegaspainter

Nov 4, 2011
    las vegas,nv
    I wonder how long i should wait before i post an extensive review of our time at Averitt Express? From a team perspective.

4. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    Why wait? You're leaving them, right? What are they gonna do, fire you?

5. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    Does Boyle higher on single drivers?

6. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    How much are they paying now after raise?

7. vegaspainter

Nov 4, 2011
    las vegas,nv
    Just to update you chinatown the current pay is $2100 per week per driver, and its rare that we do more than 400 a week miles. Love it here!!

REO6205 and Chinatown Thank this.
  8. vegaspainter

Nov 4, 2011
    las vegas,nv
    I'm uncomfortable writing a detailed review of what we do here since its all high security transportation. What i can tell you is that we love it here and i hope to finish my career driving for Boyle! Its $2100 per week per driver guaranteed. Trucks are new freightshakers with all you need including fridge. The mechanics are very professional and address all issues right away, we cant break down on the road with some shippers. We dont run recaps new tires only.
    Dispatch is very friendly and professional. Its usually less than 4000 miles a week. Everything the recruiter Laura tells you is true unlike the liars everywhere else lol! Im not trying to shill for them and dont give a rats ### about referral bonuses so dont drop my name and you wont be sorry you called. You will be sorry you didn't find this job earlier.
    After our time recreating the walking dead at averitt ill only leave here if they throw me out!

9. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    sorry but 2100 a driver is lousy pay for DOD. We get 2500 each week for LTL linehaul team. Full benefits and wife and I are home 4 hrs daily. And 2 full days off Saturday and Sunday. Boyle is pocketing all that DOD pay

lual Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.