DO NOT WORK FOR BLUE GLOBE TRANSPORTATION LLC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Fizz the trucker, Apr 29, 2019.

1. BlueGlobeTransportation

BlueGlobeTransportation Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2021
    To "Brwfarm"
    Bobby,
    You said we needed help in garage and you parked your truck to help us? Why don't you tell truth here? Your registration expired and you could not drive and you did not have money to renew it, am I right? You asked us to drive with expired registration and we said NO, and you got little mad. We offer you two options, either work in the shop or you can drive one of ours truck until you renew your registration, am i right? What owner operator would park his own truck and drove as company driver?? You choose to work in shop but that only lasted less then a week, then you choose to drive our truck. Also you should tell here that you drove company truck 250 mile empty in AL to visit your "friend", you told me "she needed ride home" so you burned company fuel 250 mile one way to give your "freind" ride, and off course you unplaged the ELD so we can't see you and you would not answer the phone for two days, am I right? Also you took in our truck one week, you wife and your three kids and two dogs with without even asking, for full 5 days, you left the truck very very dirty..we had to hire outside cleaning company because the truck was full of lice, am I correct about this?..Yes I am and you know that. But of course you did not say it here..WHAT PAYROLL PROBLEMS DID YOU HAVE??? If you had any I am sure you would listed here... Good luck to you, and next time when you decide to say anything on public website tell the truth.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    You don’t have to play your voicemail. You can type it out like a transcript. I think if you do that, it’ll go a long way toward us taking your side in this Allen situation.

Frankly, I’m half sold on your side of the story already. I can read people and it’s apparent to me, you’re deeply concerned about this public flogging you have taken from Allen.

So, just sit back, take a deep breath and then start typing out that transcript of the voicemail you have. Believe me, it’s for the best.

Peace, love and joy to you friend.

TB John, Lonesome and Bumper Thank this.
  4. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

Thanks for letting us know your side of the story.

HopperHauler and Lonesome Thank this.
  5. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    You don’t have to worry about this Booby situation. We don’t believe him.

But, please type out the transcript of that Allen voicemail.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Lonesome and Frank Speak Thank this.
  7. Frank Speak

May 3, 2016
    Lonesome Thanks this.
  8. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    I fixed that for you......

TB John, mjd4277 and Frank Speak Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    The plot thickens.......

TB John, Bumper and Frank Speak Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.