Do not work for knight transportation!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by seawind, May 8, 2009.

1. U4EA

U4EA Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2009
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic.....

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. vetteman

vetteman Light Load Member

Dec 22, 2008
    I've said it once and I'll say it again, I am comfortable with Knight. I work the reefer side and never had a problem with being paid,to run illegal although I did run a favor after my 11 was up . But it was my choice. Cryin about miles,drive reefer then,don't like driving around looking for an empty drive the reefer side. I 've been here a year and drive lots of miles ,they treat me good, i just really don't like talking to the shop if I break down,unhooking the batteries doesn't fix everything.Thats my only annoyance. to the guy who wouldn't work for knight in a thousand years,,who do you work for now and how bad is it ? i read some of these posts and wonder wtf . Start your own company and see what employees do to you.

4. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Quite the contrary...if you want 600-700 miles a day and a measly $1000 bucks a week, Knight is not your company. Sure most of us encountered liers and cheats, people that would tell you anything to get you to grab a 300 mile 3-day junk load, I'm sure there is a person or one there that isn't that way.

Unbelievable that someone would question a perturbed Knight drivers work ethic! Some people are as stupid as the thieving dirty hands that feed them.

Most of us are willing to work 70 hours a week for a measly $1000 bucks a week. In fact most of us do, we just get tired of junk carrier ###### ruining this industry by claiming driver shortage. NO theres very few few people willing to live in a stupid scaled down budget truck for two or three weeks on end for $500 bucks a week. That is the driver shortage, drivers who won't settle for less than an HONEST DAYS PAY FOR AN HONEST DAYS WORK.

5. truckerdave1970

truckerdave1970 On Probation

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Well said! Bravo!!!
    I may use part of that in a new signature, with your permission, or course?

Dna Mach Thanks this.
  6. JimDucan

JimDucan Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Funny. Some companies pay for that you know.

truckerdave1970 Thanks this.
  7. formertaxidriver

formertaxidriver Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Aiea, HI
    And just how hard was it to bag those fries? Do tell!

You sir, are a certified hoot!!!!! LOL! :biggrin_2559:

8. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Is Knight still doing the "do this for an empty" scam?

You come to work ready to perform a hard days work for a days pay but there's no empty trailers. So instead they have you pick up a load off the yard that was supposed to deliver three days ago. You show at the customer looking like an unprofessional idiot and six hours later your out of there. No richer but you have an empty trailer.

Sure you can refuse and they will say they will pay you but they won't. Either way your getting hosed out of time or money.

Knights the worst, hands down the worst. Their so bad not even the Knight "plants" show up here anymore, probably got screwed also and figured "what's the point?"

budroanne Thanks this.
  9. vetteman

vetteman Light Load Member

Dec 22, 2008
    i hear that from a few dry side guys,I only had to bobtail once or twice to get a trailer and it wasnt very far..going back to work the end of this week,cannot wait to get out of dodge after 3 months off !!!reefer madness?

budroanne Thanks this.
  10. budroanne

budroanne Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2011
    portland oregon
    deliver thos pne for an mt.......alive and well

11. budroanne

budroanne Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2011
    portland oregon
    this guy is not joking here,,,its true!!!!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.