Do not work for knight transportation!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by seawind, May 8, 2009.

1. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    I just SAW this;~! Awhhh..thank you, boss...why didn't ya tag me, then, doggone it?!?!?! :(

ps: NOT for the jerk part, hahahahaha~! ;)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Moofy

Moofy Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2020
    Well got the fuel rail pressure sensor fix what about 2 p.m. today got to load fairly quickly didn't have an empty on the yard there at Charlotte so I had to go to Procter & Gamble about an hour and a half away got an empty trailer on the road and Dam the turbo intake hose blows out on this piece of junk so I'm broke down again if you like doing this drive for Night by all means and all people that defend like you're defending this

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  4. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Why don't you call SWIFT and holler at THEIR peeps?!?!? They OWN Knight now...jsyk.

5. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Hey, Hey we all have our jerk days. Just ask the guy in the dodge challenger that thought he would get on the freeway behind me and pass me up the shoulder just to find a CHP trying to change lanes from the left lane into the same spot the challenger thought he'd pull into from whats now is weeds. CHP did not look nearly as happy as I was. So I just slowed down gave them both the room they needed for an intimate chat on the shoulder.
    Sometimes there is justice. And I don't know or care if it made me the jerk to laugh hysterically, But it was sure enjoyable.

6. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Did I leave out that I told CHP on CH19 about the Challenger driving up the shoulder, so he hung back a little to let the guy get in the lane before they both pulled back on to the shoulder.

7. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Founded: Knight Transportation: 1990; 30 years ...
    Key people: Kevin P. Knight; (executive chairm...
    Subsidiaries: Swift Transportation
    Industry: Motor transportation-trucking

It's Knight / Swift not Swift /Knight

8. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    From my understanding there were no more swift airs to take control and knight was already involved with swift somehow the former swift owner was related to a knight relative and they sold to knight because no Swift airs to take over that's the story I was told from a well higher pay grade then, fleet leader
    I don't remember the exact details just they were somehow related already

Even well before the take over knights were already working at Swift met one at the terminals

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.