Domestic fights.

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by TripleSix, Mar 13, 2021.

1. shooter19802003

shooter19802003 Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    Well, I'm all about equality. She hit him first, game on. Just because your a woman doesn't give you a free pass to hit people and act like a jerk with no consequences. Mind your own business, this has nothing to do with you. This is between two adults that made a conscious choice to be in that situation. There is nothing to be gained by interfering. Just walk away and shake your head. If nothing else, think of this as a learning experience. Stay single and happy and know that you want nothing to do with the new feminist equality crowd. Besides, women don't want equality, they want all the good and leave men with the rest. Meh

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    I'd finish my pre-trip and log off-duty.

4. Eldiablo

Eldiablo Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Give the man my number if he needs a witness when she try’s to blame him for what she started.

5. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    I don't know, man, today, I'd stay clear, call the cops, but those things escalate in a hurry, and if you would have ignored it, none of what might happened next would have ever happened. Shame it's come to that.

Texas_hwy_287, dwells40 and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  6. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Apparently he married the wrong woman.

7. shooter19802003

shooter19802003 Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    Yeap and like most guys he was prolly thinking with his little head when he married her. I have this talk often with younger guys who are unhappy with their marriage. Most of them where thinking with their small head at the time. If all your women's worth is on her back, your with the wrong woman! They ignore all the red flags and warning signs, because she is hot! Dumb@ss!

8. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    Here’s the problem about getting involved in domestics...no matter who gets involved, who gets hurt, and who gets arrested, the couple that was beating the snot out of each other, will b expressing their undying love for each other. And you are the enemy.

9. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Reminds me of the old saying: "Make an ugly girl your Wife, and she'll be there for life!" Lol:biggrin_2559:

10. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    "If you want to be happy" by Jimmy Soul

Texas_hwy_287 and shooter19802003 Thank this.
  11. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    And this right here is a pretty typical and ignorant response. "oh its the MANS fault" many men have done their due dillagnce and still been ####ed. I have seen hundreds of guys who did everything right and the woman gave no red flags who then get wet and turn into PMS fuled beasts the second the ring is on the finger.

People are good at deceit. And many women are good predators who will be the perfect woman right up until she has her hooks legally in. In addition woman are well known to change. Perhaps she was happy with the match then stuff happens. Guy doesnt finish collage or gets hurt. Woman meets a "better man" woman gets bored with sex and starts to sport #### ever chad she can find. Maybe she finds femminism and changes her outlook. There are THOUSANDS of reasons "the perfect woman" can turn on you like a viper. Especially in a culture where its not only allowed but ENCOURAGED.

Saying "well he chose the wrong woman" is not only ignorant and foolish but feeds back into the problem and is a huge part of why our country is burning right now.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.