Driver Facing Camera

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by truckdriverslave82, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    I want one.

shogun Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Or the videos of him impeding traffic/blatantly ignoring "slower traffic keep right" laws.

4. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    They are very subtle.

Long FLD and UturnGirl Thank this.
  5. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Made me laugh..

shogun Thanks this.
  6. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Ok...so the center lane is the path of least resistance for Scottie. It’s not the path of least resistance for everyone that has to get around scottie. People talking on their phones will result in driver facing cameras, so that must mean slower traffic that doesn’t keep to the right results in lane restrictions for trucks.

When I was driving on the mainland if I had to move over and pass a slower truck that was in the center lane I’d get up just past their hood and toss some loose change out the window. They usually moved to the right lane after some nickels bounced off their windshield.

Slowpoke KW and DSK333 Thank this.
  7. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    Oh that too. I’ll add it to the email

DSK333 Thanks this.
  8. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Too late.

You know the saying: buy the rumor, sell the news.

9. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    They haven't said a word to me about my channel and likely won't. Even if they did terminate my contract I will still continue doing what I do, just no one would know who I drive for lol so therefore no one would know who to send a snitch email on me-- ironic you guys call me a snitch and tell me to mind my own business but cannot practice what you preach......

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  10. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    It's all in the name of safety. If you TRULY cared so much about said safety you would understand this concept. Furthermore, if really did care so much about the industry, our reputations and safety in general then you would be the change you seek by following the laws instead of breaking them.

My Grandmother and my toddler niece and cousins were rear ended by a big truck on 70 years ago. The truck that hit her was passing was passing a very slow moving truck on the right from the center lane. While he was at fault for passing on the right, the center truck was just as responsible as he was the cause of the effect. FYI, both Carriers were sued by numerous lawyers for this incident because it involved other four wheelers as well.

11. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    The government will put driver facing cameras in the trucks and all trucks will be governed to the same speed despite my best efforts to save truckers' freedoms out here on the road.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.