Driver Facing Camera

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by truckdriverslave82, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    Honestly, my work is done. I go about my days and haven't seen a trucker holding their phone while driving in a long long time.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TIMPTE 527

TIMPTE 527 Medium Load Member

May 28, 2018
    That's interesting cause I cant go 1 day without seeing it and that's without even looking for it.

scottied67 Thanks this.
  4. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    I wouldn't even do a highway facing camera if it belonged to anyone but me.

5. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    Same here, but unlike Scotty i understand that it their truck and their life...NON OF MY BUSINESS!

I don’t need more goverment interference in my life, and i sure as heck don’t need some pimply faced crybaby trying to take over the goverments roll. Unless you have a badge and a gun you have no authority over me. This is America after all.

If you want to be a crusader Scotty, pick a worthwhile cause. Childhood obesity, a cancer, disease, or illness. Child neglect, abuse towards women/children/animals. Support our troops or law enforcement.

There is a million things for you to be a crusader for, yet you choose to be every adults adult. Smh. Let grown people be grown ups.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction....every decision has a consequence, good or bad. You are not above anyone else, and absolutely nobody should let you be their ruler. That is what cops, attorney’s, prosecutors, Judges, and Jury’s are for.

6. TIMPTE 527

May 28, 2018
    Tell that to the family that was stopped on I80 in Nebraska because of an accident when that Russian guy drove into the back of them and killed the whole family in one shot or the other hundred times a similar thing has happened. Yeah "mind your own f'n business" has gotten us piss bottles everywhere, truck drivers banned from parking places, human waste being discarded in bags, truck stops that smell like piss, rampant littering, truckers not aloud to use facilities at shippers/recievers, filthy slobs that stink, etc. Maybe its time to go the other way and we might get rid of these people by shaming or reporting them to the law or their company.

Ind0792 and scottied67 Thank this.
  7. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    So we resort to being a bunch of 12 year olds. Yeah great. Whooo hoooo. Lmao

Sucks for that family, the driver i’m sure is in jail by now. Needless to say, the same accidents happened long before smart phones.

Accident kills 7 childrenNo smart phone involved.

What would have @scottied67 done for videos back then. OH MY GOD LOOK GUYS HE’S NOT WEARING HIS SEAT BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna call his company

misterG Thanks this.
  8. TIMPTE 527

May 28, 2018
    So your saying if I happened to see that guy swerving or texting or something else that might have been a clue and reported him and in so doing that he was stopped before he killed the family you would consider me a snitch acting like a 12 year old even if it would have prevented the accident?

scottied67 Thanks this.
  9. scottied67

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    I'm glad we got that resolved.

10. scottied67

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    lol the same truckers who vote deep red to limit the government are the same truckers who turn a blind eye to all the illegal activity in trucking which the big government has to get bigger to clean up. SMH

11. misterG

misterG Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2009
    ask my dispatcher
    What ever you have to tell yourself to get through the day.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.