Eden lines logistics,stay away from those crooks.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Kano05, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Kano05

Kano05 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2017
    Tampa Florida
    If you heard about those clowns from mundenlein, Illinois,run as fast as you can to the other way.Ryan G is the safety manager and recruiter,that man has no experience as a truck driver,no CDL,but he is the safety manager,how he can give an advice if he doesn't know how to drive a truck,how he can help you to be in comply with the dot and their regulations.? That man , will tell you a bunch of lies just to hire you, I am going to names a few ones, if he tells you are going to be doing drop and hook for xpo Logistics,from Illinois to north Carolina, nope,that's not going to happen,it's bs. You will driving from the Midwest to the east coast with no ipass or epass, Getting paid on your second week after you start to work with them,no,you will get paid on the 3rd week, wenesday. Getting paid for every mile you drive,no,they will pay you 30 to 70 miles less of what you drove that day. Ipass or epass, no even if that clown tells you the transponder should be somewhere in the truck,that's a lie,they don't have it.You will be fueling the truck at the loves Truck stop,but not any love,just a few,if you fuel your truck in one of the Love's who aren't listed in their list,they will fine you,$35 is the fine.Tire pass at love, ,you have to do it every week and send it with all the paperwork by wednesday.if you don't do it,that's another fine.Not sure about the equipment,they gave me a freightliner cascadia, Ryan told me they were detailing the truck but when I got it the first day, it was filthy inside,dog hair on the floor,the driver seat had a big cut, probably the last driver who had it,was pissed and took the curtains down.they have a $1200 escrow,if you quit without the 2week notice,they will hold it for 45, but believe, your not going to see that money again,they still owed me $800 and they made ridiculous deductions to keep money.Jorge,the Dispatcher, that dude has problem with the math,he can't figure out how to give a run in with you can take at least 8 hrs of sleep,most of my runs,I had just between 3-5 hrs to sleep. If you check the company profile and safety record,they were shutdown by dot in the past, 8 of their drivers has been put out of service by the dot.( They have 17 drivers.) The trip pack,they will cover half of the cost,you are responsible for the other half.If you want to keep your license clean,be surrounded by people with knowledge,rest properly between runs, avoid the hassles by taking the tolls Rd,this not the best choice.Stay from Eden lines logistics and you're going to stay away from troubles and headache.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2017
    Reason for edit: Removed employee last name
    Thetruth81, laaylor and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Gotta love these 1099 outfits, and the sheep that just keep flocking to them.:biggrin_1square5:

4. dogtrucker

dogtrucker Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2012
    my truck
    Why did you choose this company?

5. Thetruth81

Thetruth81 Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2018
    I must admit I applied to Eden lines logistics and then read the review posted on this earlier and thought myself maybe he was just a salty driver which is why he posted the negative review. I accepted the job and a month later I quit. The Kano05 was exactly correct with this company I mean word for word. Honestly I want to call dot and report many of the safety violations I saw and experienced. Ryan G is a joke for safety and the dispatchers well I don't know where start with them let's just hope they can get to work on time first of all. I'm completely surprised this company is still in existence. Its a job for bottom feeders. They took my last two checks and said I will be paid after 45 days BC they were upset that I quit. Here is your second warning drivers avoid this company!!!!!or do like I did and give them a shot and you will see immediately how this is a horrible place...upon signing your "agreement" you will see how this company places all responsibility on the driver....forget breakdown, detention pay...you will never get it with this company. They now use samsora for elogs which allows you to edit the drive line on your elogs so will be running illegal with this company. I have 10 years driving exp. And this was the worst company ever

Lonesome and laaylor Thank this.
  6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Typical Chicago 1099 outfit. I’ve witnessed enough stupidity out of those companies to rival the big mega training places.

sevenmph Thanks this.
  7. ELINES13

ELINES13 Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Per the reviews listed above I can assure you that they are false. If you have any questions please contact us safety@edenlinesinc.com

8. Thetruth81

Thetruth81 Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Completely true. Why would I waste my time lying about this company. That just makes no sense. They are now trying to save face. Safety guy don't play with me. BC I didn't tell everything but if you keep saying I'm lying then I put all chips on the table.

Otr294highway Thanks this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    the plot thickens.....

10. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    Then offer proof... many of us have witnessed shady and unsafe practices by Chicago based Eastern European-owned “chameleon” companies such as yours. If you are that worried about former drivers complaining then maybe you should’ve listened to their complaints and taken them into consideration while they were still under your employment instead of intimidating them on social media.

mjd4277, ZVar, truckguy391 and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.