Falcon Spotters thread.

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Infosaur, May 2, 2019.

1. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    If they are abandoned it’s most likely by now they are all in tow yards collecting dust and waiting for payments before being released.

It’s been a month since falcon went under, doubt any truck can sit in a single location that long without getting much attention.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. radioshark

radioshark Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2012
  4. dieselpowered

dieselpowered Heavy Load Member

May 16, 2016
    The only thing I could see this panning out is for criminals people know where these trailers are people gonna steal the contents. thinking no one will come looking and they may or may not be the case there's insurance somewhere down the line if stuff gets stolen or whatever the companies involved normally recoup the loss.
    You know the law is on these forums but so are the baddies. they know how to find truckers load if you think they bad at there job look at any the cartel family they winning the war they don't need every load to come across all they need is swam the US with drugs and they make money there's plenty of mules too.

As a driver, I don't talk about a load don't discuss it if anyone asks had people ask what you hauling same #### your hauling then I shut the conversation down. They in the truck stop too btw if you didn't know for the dumb ones. If you want to report it, by all means, use the non-emergency line and move on.
    But I suspect people who have them are people who own them the doors may be shut someone will own them trailers maybe years later before something done with them.

5. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Just when i thought this thread was dead, I spotted a Falcon trailer at Kenly NC.

That was about 2 weeks ago but I kept forgetting to post it.

6. Zack&Sethsdad

Zack&Sethsdad Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2018
    What happens if someone buys a used falcon trailer and the name isn't painted over and someone grabs the trailer

7. Cummins_444

Cummins_444 Medium Load Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Northwest, IN
    It's called theft. Report it stolen and notify insurance.

8. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

Just saw another one tonight on 80.

I think this is becoming a casual thing. Like punchbuggy.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  9. aramil248

aramil248 Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Maine
    I remember seeing a toys r us trailer a month or so ago. Still see nemf trailers. So it would take a while until you don't see trailers for any company that went down

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.