1. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015
    I gross that in 3/4 days, you need to gross 5/7 000 in one week to make a difference are be a company driver

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Loke

Loke Light Load Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Who do you run with these days?

4. Anthony Ruther

Anthony Ruther Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2015

Your $ is a bit old i think. I am at $1.10 + FSC

It got rough there for a bit, but its been phenomenal lately. The last two months are the best I've ever had in my 20 years. Fingers crossed, if this continues, I might look to get a truck through BCL and put two drivers i used to work in it as a team.

5. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    What is bcl bush truck leasing

6. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Great wide dedicated account, thank God I am the only one on it, no other driver to piss off the customer but me,which will never happen

Loke Thanks this.
  7. Anthony Ruther

Nov 4, 2015
    No, Just a leasing company. Really just a loan with a settlemnt deduction offering. No Quality BS

Inventory | BCL Equipment Leasing

8. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    I don't know about them trucks there better have a nice amount of cash on deck

9. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    What all do you have to cover? Plates, insurance, maintenance escrow? I hope it's not much for &1.10. That doesn't sound like much unless you're setup kind of like the John Christner types. Their rate is stupid low at first glance, but I don't think they pay for much of anything.

10. Anthony Ruther

Nov 4, 2015

Free Qualcomm and Plates after a year. I was grandfathered in since I moved from a separate division.

Right now i'm spending two weeks dedicated, home every 4 days. the other two weeks, I get home once or twice before i get back on the "middle two weeks" of the month dedicated CMH-ELP.

mainly, i like that we got good equipment, i get 2500 miles every week eazy (except for two messed up weeks in late June that just about broke me)

11. Anthony Ruther

Nov 4, 2015
    I just picked up a 2015 cascadia from bulldog truck sales in atlanta. Putting a team on with the TLX division as they just riased the rate. Truck will be solo for a month or so until my guy gets back from his gig with landstar.

They bumped us up to $1.29 per mile plus FSC. My tenure gets me a $1.35. im happy :)

Loke Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.