freymiller

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Sti400, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Hi ive been in this forum since july of this year. I went to school and got my cdl and i decided to come work for freymiller. I spent 7 weeks with a trainer and i just upgraded to my new truck got my first load 1400 miles. Everything has gone well so far with this company, i hope to learn more as time goes by if any one has any questions about freymiller i will be glad to answer them.

Metallica88, Kansasboy and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
    Does your truck have a driver facing camera?

4. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Yes it does they just started putting cameras well thats what i was told.

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  5. realdesertkickin

realdesertkickin Heavy Load Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tustoned Arizona
    Hey congrats man...nothing like loosing the company and rollin on your own huh!!! I see you boys passin my terminal in Tucson every 15 minutes!!

My pal Brett worked there a few years, never heard him complain...I see Freymiller in the middle of all trucking..Not the best, not the worst, like perfect middle...

So again, congrats, happy to hear your not a typical mega guy taking the typical mega route...

Save your money, buy truck, lease it on, go from there..cool path man...you picked a company that you can have some legs with...!!!

6. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    Yes this is why i came here really dont here any big complaints about them. They try to tell you how it is but i know trucking is not as easy as everyone thinks. My first 2 weeks i was ready to quit but that was mainly because of my trainer he was hardcore but i hanged in thier. I know i have alot to learn but so far im happy with my new courier change and hope i get better and better as time goes by.

7. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    Worked for them in 2006, good bunch back then.
    Good luck.

Puppage and Sti400 Thank this.
  8. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Did a stint with them back in 84 / 85 when they had the first KENWORTH T600's lots of California to Ontario / Quebec Canada produce loads

kiwi23 Thanks this.
  9. Sti400

Sti400 Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2015
    They dont go to ontario any more just all the 48 states i believe.

10. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm surprised there hasn't been more fight back against driver facing cameras. If the the mega corps of the world put a camera in every cube in every office building there would be a revolt.

Movin On and Green_20 Thank this.
  11. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

When was the last time you heard of someone getting RUN over or a school bus / limo getting HIT by a desk when a keyboard jockey dozed off ?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.