Greater Omaha Express or GO Express review.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by transprdrnr, Apr 5, 2014.

1. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    Got to vist go express today meet everyone and Breton hope spelled his name right .also nice place that's how trucking used to be where you met everyone they know you and know them man it refreshing won't have to be worried about being a stock option

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Kraut

The Kraut Medium Load Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Land of Enchantment
    Was on the yard last night, I missed you!
    And the name of our boss is Brenton or just Brent ;)
    Will see you one day, I'm on the way to Phoenix and L.A. now.
    Good luck!

4. JohnGER

JohnGER Light Load Member

May 5, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    @markealy Did you ever get a chance to talk to Brent? How did that go?

5. Mustang99

Mustang99 Bobtail Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Kind of opening doors right now. What is insurance like? What company does GO use?

6. JohnGER

May 5, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    All trailers are swing doors. Insurance is incredibly inexpensive, Its Aetna.
    My card says Aetna at least, I think it used to be Coventry, but they merged or got bought out or something...it's a lot better than the other options I had. Haven't been turned down, and the prescription plan is great. I think you gotta wait 2 months for it to kick in though.

Plus, I already told you guys about how they took care of me and let me help in the office when I donated a kidney. They are a great company if you buy into them and show them you want to be there. They have bent over backwards for me through that surgery, getting married, vacations, and I even got to go complete in the Truck Driving Championships with them - never thought I would do that.

7. jodyj54

jodyj54 Light Load Member

Mar 15, 2018
    I have worked for a lot of companies over the years . The only one that ever really seemed to care about and really understand drivers was Metropolitan, maybe there are a couple others out there, but I would not say many.

I can honestly say, that everytime I was empty, they would ask me where I wanted to go unless I was in some desolate freight location.

JohnGER Thanks this.
  8. The Kraut

The Kraut Medium Load Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Land of Enchantment
    Health insurance is Aetna, $65 for a family plan per week, singles is cheaper. $1500 deductible and max $5000 copay per year per individual. Dental is $ 8 per week and Vision is $4.33 with Ameritas/VSP.

If you find another company with a better plan let me know ;)
    Talked to Brent, our boss, he's paying $2200 per month for our insurance, we as drivers pay less than $300 per month for a family plan. With the new pay raise in July you will start with .44-49 cents per mile depending on experience.

JohnGER Thanks this.
  9. Sid C Angel

Sid C Angel Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2018

10. JohnGER

May 5, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    Its gone up $11 in four years.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.