I ain’t no snitch and more power to the dude doing it.

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by LoneRanger, Dec 11, 2021.

1. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Why the hell would I complain? To me it seems as if that’s what’s happening. Yet it could be a computer glitch. Why would I ever accuse anyone without hard evidence?

dude relax there isn’t an organized crime ring at this truck stop.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    if the guy selling them, and the manager knows, then it is "organized" even one person knowing what to do and when, is 'organized".

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    The word you are looking for is conspiracy, not organized crime.
    Organized crime has to have an "organization" to support it. Conspiracy to commit is simply 2 or more people doing the crime.
    All organized crime is a conspiracy. Not all conspiracies are organized crime.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  6. Truckers Report Jobs

7. Lite bug

Lite bug Road Train Member

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    Or have no raising

clausland and Hulld Thank this.
  8. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    A lot of truck stops have gone to a program where the showers are closed around 9pm and open up again around 6am. Part of it is they are short staffed during the night and a bigger part is that truckstops attract a huge homeless population around them. The homeless come in late at night for the shower and take absolutely as long as they can in there. They get their shower but then lie down to get some sleep in a warm safe place.

If the guy was selling showers, it was likely to the homeless who were paying him like $5 bucks as opposed to the $15 the front counter charges.

bzinger, buddyd157 and bryan21384 Thank this.
  9. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    The manager at the T/ stop where we had a small office rented at was skimming cash out of the cash he took to the bank every day and days that they had a good amount of cash he could really make his jet boat payment in one day, but he and the wife went to Florida and he picked the guy that cleaned up office to run the office and he said to put all the cash in the safe and he would do the deposits when he was back at work on Friday, the owner rolled in on Wednesday to find out why no cash was being put in bank twice a day and then he opened the safe it was the biggest week he had see in awhile, all the guy had wanted was the com. Ck. Put in twice a day using the computer so he man had no idea what was going on, we heard the owner of of the truck stop wanted to keep it in house but when the book keeper came and found how much he had taken and got copys of gal. Dropped off by tanker trucks and gal. Sold, the city's det. Came and put the fear of the state pen. In him, But he had spent all of the cash on his race car and diamonds for his wife,so the owner only got a small part of the cash back and the owner didn't want anyone to know that he got taken, so the guy got a job at the J as a manager with a 7 year payment to the owner and signed a nondisclosure to where he could not speak of the cash he stole from the T/stop, con men are everywhere?

bzinger and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  10. Harry Flashman

Harry Flashman Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2019
    Did the truck stop require masks at any time the last 2 years?

If so f-em.

Grind them all down into the dust.

MACK E-6, Mattflat362 and Trucker Paul Thank this.
  11. JolliRoger

JolliRoger Road Train Member

May 8, 2007
    Mississippi
    Yeah they say: Pat Pending was the mother of invention.. Gainful employment pays better than plain old employment.
    As long as he is not stealing from us.. (Famous mob edict). And the "beat" goes on.

bzinger Thanks this.
  12. buzz1670

buzz1670 Light Load Member

Dec 31, 2009
    ny
    The manager of the T/S I worked for stole tens of thousands of $.

bzinger Thanks this.
  13. Castros0815

Castros0815 Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2022
    Miami

I agree

14. silverspur

silverspur Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2012
    2094* if you want a free shower, and you don't have to pay me anything.

LoneRanger Thanks this.
  15. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    not all master codes are the same, and I don’t take free showers. Not my thing to defraud a company or a store.

• Truckers Report Jobs