I finally got flashed!

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by otterinthewater, Oct 4, 2018.

1. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Dear TTR forum,

I thought these stories only ever happened to other guys. I’m just a normal driver and as i was heading up the I-5 in California today and this red ford mustang convertible with top up was shadowing me. I could see the driver was a busty blonde in my mirror and she had a friend in the passenger seat. I was playing it cool just going 55mph. Something felt right about it so I kept my pace and thought if the chance comes today might be my day.

Slowly the mustang creeped up my side. Normally 4 wheelers driving like this annoy me, but the two chest cannons on the driver had my annoyance out the window!

They were making their move.

As the car got to my drivers window i could see the passenger and then it happened...

Up came the shirt. And there In all their glory was a pair of the biggest man boobs I’ve ever seen. Hairy and frankly not the best shape. I assume he was just lonely and looking for a friend. Probably a rather nice guy. They started to motion for me to pull into the rest stop coming up in a mile or so.

I did the only thing I could think of, and if you say you’d do something else I wouldn’t believe you. Yup...I put my foot to the floor and accelerated like a bat out of hell all the way up to my companies speed governor of 56mph. That should show them. Well, with pride I look in my side view mirror to see if they’re are disappearing, but alas they out thought me, or didn’t realize I was making my get away.

I think they thought I was going to meet them and they slowed and started following me. Well I thought they were. I couldn’t tell where they went so I had check and clear my baffles I did a “crazy Ivan”. This was a way Russian subs would make sure no one was following them. You turn slightly so you can see behind you. They were following too close. That’s when I realized I had only one choice...like in the Hunt for Red October I removed my safety controls on the only weapon I had. You could call them torpedos, but they were 3 mostly full pee bottles. Not small ones. These were the big Mark 6’s designed to hold a gallon of golden liquid. I started dropping them like depth charges. First one missed. I readjusted my sites, and the second one hit a deer carcass and ricocheted off and nailed no littering sign and sent up a fountain of yellow that sprayed the mustang. The third one I really need cuz I knew I’d have to pee later when I was safely away.

At this point I was sure I had made my intentions clear. I was wrong. They loved it.

I was out of ideas short of faking a heart attack.

Then I realized what I had to do... it was the nuclear option.

To be continued. Maybe.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Let's see...as nearly as I can tell that's the 327th time I've heard that particular story in one way or another. The details might vary slightly but the context is always the same.
    Either come up with some original material or quit listening to truckstop lunch counter stories.

buddyd157, tommymonza and pushbroom Thank this.
  4. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    Busted...get it? Bust ed..hardeeharharhar...

buddyd157 and otterinthewater Thank this.
  5. tommymonza

tommymonza Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2013
    S.W. Florida
    Crazy Ivan's.

I had a parasail biz for many years in SW Florida. One of my crew was a much older guy than me who did 30 years Ina sub.

Tracking the Ruskies was an everyday job.

Nowadays Crazie Ivan's are White Volvos flying up the left lane of a Merge.

otterinthewater and 25(2)+2 Thank this.
  6. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    Getting splashed with bodily waste is probably foreplay for freaks like that.

otterinthewater Thanks this.
  7. otterinthewater

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    It’s fiction and it made me laugh. I was bored and sorry i hit a nerve.

tommymonza Thanks this.
  8. UturnGirl

UturnGirl Road Train Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Texas
    We only read it again because we like you Otter.

9. otterinthewater

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    Thanks UTG. You’re the best!

UturnGirl Thanks this.
  10. Flashdrive7

Flashdrive7 Medium Load Member

Apr 24, 2015
    West Coast
    Heading along the Interstate in Oklahoma one sunny afternoon with the window down I heard a female voice shout ''babe!". In the car along side the attractive college age girl riding shotgun waved and motioned for me to blow the air horn. I yelled back "show me your %***s. She reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and pulled up her t shirt. I sounded a short blast.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.