I hate the CPAP

Discussion in 'Prime' started by AnotherObserver, Jan 12, 2017.

1. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    If he sleeps better without some plastic contraption strapped to his face that someone only told him he needs because of neck circumference or some other questionable reason, I fail to see how shooting one's self in the foot in this way constitutes "due diligence".

AnotherObserver Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joesmoothdog

joesmoothdog Heavy Load Member

Aug 5, 2013
    OTR
    When you see someone in the driver lounge fall out with a burger in his hand wake him up and ask him how he slept last night. If you choke out 30 times an hour you ain't REM sleeping. Your MIND is a terrible thing to waist...and neck.

4. morpheus

morpheus Medium Load Member

Jun 12, 2014
    You said it brother. A lot of BS in this thread.

5. Singular_Lupus

Singular_Lupus Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2015
    Mobile, Al
    Please keep in mind that the FMCSA has stated that their concern is for people who have a 15 or greater AHI. AKA moderate to severe sleep apnea. The industry wide CPAP circus is from companies trying to go above and beyond that by not paying attention to the FMCSAs intent and trying to force the machines on everyone.

6. FullMetalJacket

FullMetalJacket Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Vagrant
    A little research will provide a big "eye opener" as to the FMCSA's real underlying "intent".

Dig around as to whom is on the FMCSA's health advisory board, and see exactly how many of them have both direct & indirect interests in the very companies who are profiting from this completely planned out situation.

Shocking, to say the least. The old "Capo di tutt'i capi" would have been very impressed with what they have created for themselves.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  7. AnotherObserver

AnotherObserver Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2015
    That is definitely not me nor is it many others on the CPAP.

If it's needed then I understand but the focus is on the possibility of it being forced on more than the required for kickbacks or any other benefits.

iono12345 Thanks this.
  8. Ski125

Ski125 Bobtail Member

Aug 22, 2017
    I work for f**king Saia LTL and they give you a machine and is wifi setup. So they know when you use it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.