I never laughed so hard!

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by biggeno, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Racedude5

Racedude5 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2010
    Mayfield, Ky
    I worked with a guy that had went to work as a teenager for a construction company, his first day they told him to take the pickup and go to town and get a board stretcher. He knew of the prank but jumped in the truck, went to visit his freinds and played video games all day, came back just before quiting time and told he had been all over town but nobody had one

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MizHope

MizHope Bobtail Member

May 18, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    Should've told him "UP"

rocknroll nik Thanks this.
  4. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    This is old but priceless for the ones that haven't seen it.

5. Okieron

Okieron Crusty Okie

Dec 23, 2009
    muskogee, ok
    while in the Navy I worked on F14s a pilot once filled out work order saying he had noise coming from rear of plane. I checked couldn't find anything so I wrote " please inform when noise goes away as I may need to add fuel" He wasn't pleased commander laughed and said I should have been more specific and I said ok so I rewrote it and said " it's a jet they blow a lot of air out back and make noise doing that and as a pilot you should be well aware of that! My boss hid me behind the Hangar until he left for the day. got big laughs later though.

striker and The Challenger Thank this.
  6. thedrifter

thedrifter Medium Load Member

May 23, 2010
    portland or.
    I was a lead welder for a company that used big "I" beams. My forman told me that I had a new helper. So as the day went on I desided I didn't like my new helper. Well I was statrting a new unit and they brought me the wrong "I" beam frame it was to short. So I told that kid to go to the tool crib and get the beam stretcher. Well the crib monkey went along with it and kept that guy going around that shop for two hours.

rocknroll nik Thanks this.
  7. David0101

David0101 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Las Cruces NM
    when my husband worked construction he sent a kid looking for "bubble fluid" for the level.

8. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    My ex-father-in-law was a LT Commander in the Navy. One day, he was on an Army base during "Green Thunder" which is when they shoot off cannons, artillery, rifles...just about anything that makes a loud bang. He stopped an enlisted man and asked what all the noise was about. The enlisted man hesitated for a minute and said, "Well, sir, this is an Army base. We shoot guns here."

The Challenger Thanks this.
  9. dogcatcher

dogcatcher Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2010
    tn
    Well a few years back i ran a repair shop it was about 8 or 9 at night snowing and frozen out. Well anyways had this young kid comin drivng for one of those driving mills, he said every time he stops or starts he hears a load bang and the truck was jerking. Well went out in the shop opened the doors and told him to pull it in, I watched him swing around in the lot and he had never locked the slider pins on the trailer add ice and snow made everything move slower. Bang everytime you stop and go..

10. Flatlander

Flatlander Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Davis, CA
    When I worked in a 24/7 company we would tell the new guy that he could take a training class for more pay. Job classification: 1-D-10T or just plain idiot to everyone else.

11. BJnobear

BJnobear Heavy Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    PCB, FL
    Backing into a dock in Meridian one fine day, I noticed a brake pad a hangin and a nice clean spindle on the front right tandem position... I lost 2 wheels, tires, the drum and one brake pad somewhere along I-59.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.