I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Captain Zoom, Dec 5, 2014.

1. scottlav46

scottlav46 Road Train Member

Jun 18, 2015
    Escanaba, MI
    So the moral of the story is...?

Dominick253 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Captain Zoom

Captain Zoom Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Visit your dentist at least yearly.

4. scottlav46

Jun 18, 2015
    Escanaba, MI
    See I was gonna say that but I thought naw there's no way

5. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Wouldn't that be the molar of the story?

mnmover and scottlav46 Thank this.
  6. scottlav46

Jun 18, 2015
    Escanaba, MI
  7. scottlav46

Jun 18, 2015
    Escanaba, MI
  8. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Beat me to it. Obviously a fellow Animaniacs fan.

On that note, good night everybody--gotta move out at 0130.

9. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Made it at 0615 thanks to a 30min shutdown on 95 but they didn't start me til 0700 anyway so no harm no foul.

Loading up another one in Hamlin in about half an hour (1800) headed to AL, then to yard for QComm and APU repair (QC locks up constantly and won't take updates and APU making a huge racket but still running for now).

Watched Godzilla (the 2014 version with Brian Cranston). Awesome visuals. The HALO jump into the monster fight is about worth the price of admission.

And no cheesy Japanese guys in white shirts pointing at a rear projection screen and shouting. They actually made him scary. As were the two monsters he fought. There's a whole plausible biology they created (okay, plausible after you get over the 340 foot organism that survived millions of years sleeping near the earth's core and capable of movement outside of the ocean). There's a government cover-up and everything. Something for each of you (except those of you who take yourselves too seriously to watch light sci-fi--and honestly, I don't know how we can be friends if that's you).

Also watched Kill Zone 2--a Tony Jaa movie in which he plays a supporting role but still kicks SERIOUS butt. Also as a bonus, it's a surprisingly good drama every bit as gripping as anything out of Hollywood.

Searching for anything Muppets as The Hot Chick has declared she wants the collection--all movies plus both original TV series (jury still out on the series airing currently on ABC).

I like the Muppets so I'm on the quest. Ordering on line is cheating. We have to find them in truck stops and Wal-Marts and other stores.

Except for the TV shows. They're available at Wal-Mart but really really hard to find. Those will probably come from Amazon.

10. scottlav46

Jun 18, 2015
    Escanaba, MI
    It's good that you have a plan. The rainbow connection is still one of the all time greatest songs ever, specially when me first and the gimme gimmes cover it.

Captain Zoom Thanks this.
  11. Captain Zoom

Oct 29, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey, she could have demanded jewelry, or a vintage Jaguar...my life's pretty easy where The Hot Chick is concerned.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.