Inconsiderate Walmart drivers

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by FastEddieFelson, Jul 13, 2018.

1. 9691Guido

9691Guido Light Load Member

Feb 13, 2018
    In 4 years at my DC I have never borrowed a truck without those curtains, buy there can always be an exception out there. I would report that to management and the shop.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Yeah, I wonder if they have a cam in the truck that faces the driver....

Maybe someone wants to see more. :eek:

4. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    I meant why drivers roll them up in tape or some unorthodox way so they don't get in their way again. That's why i said they don't even understand that the curtains have a strap that wraps around twice for that reason
    That would be silly... someone stealing from one truck for another.

Just because you are assigned a truck, doesn't mean you leave it how you want. Some guys take pride in their assigned truck while others don't. The way i see it, if you leave things to be used while you are gone, expect it to be used first. But don't expect me or anyone else to wax and hand wash your truck because you decided to buy cheap chrome, etc. That's laughable. I'll vacuum, gas it up, what it needs. Honestly, if every truck has a microwave, fridge and everyone slipped, the stupid arguing about trucks would go away. Everyone would pretty much have a truck for the time their scheduled time, trucks would be cleaner like their were when they were new, less bugs and personal belongings disappearing.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Reason for edit: Finishing incomplete post
  5. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    No, I don't put all that cheap crap on my truck, no I don't expect it waxed, or even exterior washed because the stupid truck was always seems broke.

Yes, I always clean everything out of said truck, vacuum out, fuel, def, clean the glass, and floor, wipe down dash and all surfaces like stated in policy.

What I can't stand is when I get back in truck and spoiled leftover food is left in it, and or a week's worth of piss bottles is left behind.

6. mike3fan

mike3fan Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2010
    michigan
    I have had a few that make me scratch my head, like velcroed all tight in the middle and stored on one side don't know the reasoning but ok, then the one i don't get is the curtains are backwards the velcro is to the wall side so you can't make the curtains close tight, i am pretty picky on stray light coming in

x1Heavy, joshuapowell61 and MilkyJay Thank this.
  7. Prd783

Prd783 Light Load Member

Aug 16, 2015
    It is not a gripe it's all about respect

joshuapowell61 Thanks this.
  8. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    Those are the sell out guys removing them because they are the test group for driver facing cameras. Can you hear me on my headset way back here? Can you see if I am doing paperwork off duty when I sit on this side of the sleeper? I kid, I kid, or do I?

9. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    Your attempt on humor is actually hilarious.

shogun Thanks this.
  10. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I wish I could say with certainty that you were.

shogun Thanks this.
  11. stillwurkin

stillwurkin Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Slip seating sucks..for many many reasons!! Never for me, even if I make less$$. The folks who dreamed up that idea at walmart should be fired.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.