Is this an inside trucker rule I dont know about

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by OOwannaBE, Nov 22, 2015.

1. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    :biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing-guffaw: :laughing-guffaw::laughing-guffaw::blah5::blah5::blah5:
    All that mean is that you hit the ground harder than most. Are you saying that you are ugly too?

It would do you good to remember that there are many people out there that are tougher and meaner than you ever thought of being. I have seen many big and buff guys brought to their knees during a normal physical work day by an old fat guy than I can count. I even got a compliment that the old fat guy was trying to kill them.

truckon, Mudguppy and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OOwannaBE

OOwannaBE Medium Load Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    I feel kinda bad now since ever since I wasn't trying to cheat. I wish he would have said something before I handed the cashier my bar. The cashier had already rung it up while the guy was complaining. The cashier could have told me the hidden rule and I would have just got at the end or not have bought anything and left.

4. scottied67

scottied67 Road Train Member

Mar 14, 2010
    california norte
    I don't know, there's buff guys out there who can kill polar bears and lions with their bare hands.

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    You are correct after rereading it.in that case the op should have offered the next guy in line his turn.but what goes around comes around .when I'm the next one in line I'll stand in the middle till the next register is open and won't crowd in front of anybody.

6. cnsper

cnsper Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Yeah, but the overwhelming majority get eaten.

Mudguppy and scottied67 Thank this.
  7. Evomalo

Evomalo Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2013
    If there is two lines I pick the shortest line.

goin2fast10, OOwannaBE and 91B20H8 Thank this.
  8. ncmickey

ncmickey Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Durham NC
    No wonder the terrorist hate us...

truckon and OOwannaBE Thank this.
  9. strollinruss

strollinruss Road Train Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Montgomery, TX
    There is no hidden rule..... Geez you got in the shorter line that is that. Everyone who pulls in the Flying J goes brain dead I guess.

goin2fast10 and truckon Thank this.
  10. Thermos Bottle

Thermos Bottle Light Load Member

Apr 6, 2015
    GA
    The trucker was irate because you didn't merge properly into the line. You expected him to get out of your way even though he was already in line. Then you cut in front of him when his hands were loaded with snacks.

11. OOwannaBE

OOwannaBE Medium Load Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    No the shorter line was the one closest to me. I had just walked up and the cashier said next and I handed him my bar and then the guy a few guys back said something. All of the other truckers put their head down or looked away when I asked for an explaination.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.