J.B.H Dedicated

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TrustGod NotDispach, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Savor the Flavor

Savor the Flavor Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2018
    thatsracist.gif

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Ah contraire, makes me no difference the color of a Kentuckian.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
    alds, mjd4277 and LtlAnonymous Thank this.
  4. Savor the Flavor

Savor the Flavor Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2018
    I know... it's the platelets per microliter, or something like that. I just like that silly .gif.

5. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    Ohhhh, how about CBD deodorant spray???

6. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    I could actually afford not one but two roller dogs from the peelot this week.....I's special.....haha

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    We will not cheapen the name of BYOB&CBD by lending it's name to trinkets and such. Our founder, Honest TB @TB John worked for years and years to perfect an idea. An idea that has now made him the 121st(but growing exponentially every day)largest leasing company.

8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Hold on there @Lonesome , he may be on to something. Some of these truckers go around with a certain funk about them maybe a CBD deodorant might be able to mask. And put a few coins in our purse. I'm going to talk to my supplier.

9. Hollywoodsaint

Hollywoodsaint Light Load Member

Jun 20, 2020
    Hollywood California
    LMAO....I was breaking down 30 pallets onto rollers between 3 stores for TJ MAXX that took 3-4 hours per store when I was paid cents per miles...meaning I did it for free for WMX out of Compton California....I liked the exercise but never got paid for it.
    over 1200 boxes delivered box by box. I finally went elsewhere

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    What next?, BYOB&CBD branded pee bottles? Toilet paper? Flip flops that you wear in the showers? How well have the track suits with BYOB&CBD across the back been selling these days? I am not liking the direction this is going, Honest TB.....

11. any name you wish

any name you wish Light Load Member

May 13, 2021
    You gotta love the apologists here. They really drag down the quality of the conversation in their cynical attempts to avoid the actual truth. I'm surprised they haven't resorted to the typical detachment tactics of speaking to you in third party as, "the op" in order to make their stupid remarks sound important or official.

So here's the summary of your post:
    1. JB Hunt has a contract with Aldi, and works with their distribution center.
    2. The account has high turnover (I can't determine what 100% means; does that mean drivers last only one year on it?)
    3. They expect drivers to unload the trucks, and there typically is about one spilled pallet that the driver has to fix.
    4. Management on both sides refuses to see that the spilled pallet issue gets fixed, which is likely due to poor wrapping of pallets ad the DC.
    5. Your intent here is to warn and inform, not to whine and complain. It's implied that these problems are not likely to be mentioned to drivers prior to being put on this duty, so you felt the need to tell people who might get it, ahead of time.

I don't see any problems with your post other than clarifying what 100% turnover actually means. You indicated that the management knows about the problem, so obviously I can't accuse you of not trying to solve it. The next best thing to do is simply avoid it, unless picking up spilled pallets doesn't bother you. It actually bothers me because I like doing a good job, and delivering disheveled merchandise doesn't seem to me like a good way to, as you indicated, "keep the customer happy". The apathy that the apologists have about the freight problems shows their lack of desire to work professionally.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    EuropeanTrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.