JBS Carriers can't be trusted....

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by "An Ex-Lady Trucker", Apr 18, 2016.

1. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    JBS is a good starter company I enjoyed being trained there and get some miles under my belt. When I worked there they didn't have cameras looking at us. I talked to a driver who is currently there he said they also have recording device in the cab. They must have a big problem with lawsuits.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Greyrider

Greyrider Bobtail Member

Aug 31, 2018
    Texas
    Well....you Got that experience now don't you. Stop blaming others for your own issues You got into. You'll be happier!

4. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I think she got everything figured out. 1 post 2 years ago and has never came back.

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  5. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    If you can’t trust an ice pack, who can you trust?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  6. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Boy. I miss this lady. She seemed really good at trucking.

7. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Yep, she never had any major accidents, just five small private property incidents that eventually got her fired.
    She should go get her own authority & see just how much all those "small" incidents cost.

Here is a what you do if your prone to incidents but manage to stay upright. Break out the Credit Card & pay for them out of your own pocket & maybe keep your job. And then maybe you'll get out of the truck & check your surroundings before you damage the truck or get stuck, or get fired.

Successful drivers have one thing in common, it's called common sense. Without it trucking is not a good career choice

8. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I don’t mean to nit pick, but you forgot one little detail. All The successful drivers I know have a nicely pressed black cape with red satin liner.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.