Jim Palmer

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by whiskytango13, Feb 17, 2017.

1. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    I would be happy to concede that it is BOTH a "vent" post, and a "don't give a hoot" post....my point is, you are most likely going nowhere on a law suit. I would LOVE for you to prove me wrong, and take these jerks to the cleaners...but it just ain't going to happen. And you certainly ARE entitled to do anything you wish.

As for the Transformer Beanie....I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds fun.:rolleyes:

BigTennOTR, Dryver and firemedic2816 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    PASS THE BUTTERED POPCORN

BigTennOTR and passingthru69 Thank this.
  4. firemedic2816

firemedic2816 Road Train Member

May 14, 2016
    Walton Kentucky
    NOPE

Lanechange Thanks this.
  5. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If I had 2c for every time a drive says they are going to take a company to court I would be in my $300,000 custom truck.

6. Donkeydust

Donkeydust Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2017
    Ha ha, why so you can run back and tell the company he was with that the guy probably has good reason to leave. Actually, he's not trying to blast it online give him crdit

7. Rocknroller4

Rocknroller4 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Jim Palmer were rude to me. They got all offended when I was having second thoughts about signing a contract where I'd owe money if I decided to leave after training. Not that I would but trapping people like that is ridiculous. As for Allie Knight, that's the only reason Palmer are getting more attention these days and seems to me to be a 'good ol club' mentality. I won't work for any company like that.

8. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I'm so worked up from just feeling the OP's resentment toward JPT, I might sue JPT and I've never even worked for them. I just like to be included in things!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  9. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    The drivers will get $25, and the lawyers $25,000

OmcCheese, BigTennOTR and Bumper Thank this.
  10. bluerider

bluerider Light Load Member

May 16, 2012
    Washington, DC
    Allie Knight seems to be doing OK at JP. You all are just jealous.

11. quatto

quatto Medium Load Member

Mar 9, 2013
    The Bluest State
    I hope that you will hire an attorney if you intend to sue. You don't spell well or construct grammatically correct English sentences. This might cause you to lose right out the gate.

I mean that to be constructive criticism and not to be disrespectful. Judges are quite critical of your manner, syntax, body language, ability to express yourself, and emotional content when they assess a ruling. You are clearly not a professional litigator. I'd get one on your side before I'd square off against a big outfit like JPT. Good luck, driver !

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.