K&B TRANSPORTATION (S. SIOUX CITY, IA)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by N O C T I S, Feb 5, 2016.

1. steelcitytrucka

steelcitytrucka Light Load Member

Oct 9, 2017
    What you think just because you drive in the snow you’re going to have a wreck that’s preventable and your fault? It’s called you slow down and drive to conditions. Maybe you’re one of them i40 & i10 winter truckers but it doesn’t matter to me and if it’s ice shut down

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I forwarded a picture I took of a K&B tractor/trailer parked in the middle of a Waffle House parking lot in GA for a 10 hr break, making the parking lot virtually unusable for the average customers.
    Many complaints inside. K&B never responded.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Gee I can't imagine why they didn't respond.That's waffle House's call not yours.If the manager would have called KB then Brock or Mike would have talk to the driver.

5. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    I live in Wa and drive almost exclusively in The NW and BC. And I believe the driver was talking about driving on ICE. Not driving in the snow all the time does not mean you are not "man enough", it means you are responsible enough to know your limitations. I would prefer that over someone who does not have the confidence to drive in those conditions being forced too, by the company or out of a sense of manhood.

Lonesome and pattyj Thank this.
  6. bigblue19

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    I have been told that it may be benificial to some who have Credit issues , IRS or other judgment payouts based on income. Less income, less payout.
    LOL your right, the pay in cash for everything MO is certainly telling, but we can't talk politics here.

7. bigblue19

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    A friend of mine who gets disability payments after being diagnosed with chronic heart failure and can't drive anymore. Can't switch to SSI because it pays out less if she gets it before age 67.

8. steelcitytrucka

steelcitytrucka Light Load Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Oh yeah no I don’t really drive on ice unless usually it’s just to find a safe place to shut down.

9. Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Don't pay SS fund? So this FICA tax on my pay stubs just go nowhere? Also I've done the math, per diem and non per diem it adds to the same exact amount. The only differece is you gross less and net more of your money. Unless you need a certain gross amount for a mortage or something then non per diem does not benifit you.

10. Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2016
    In my opinion personally I want more cash in my bank than in the goverments bank. If you manage your money well and save like your supposed to you won't need SS anyways it will be just a little extra. Doesn't matter if you get taxes back or not or if your taxed on 1 or 1000 dollars your future income and surival is ultimately based on yourself.

11. mitmaks

mitmaks Road Train Member

May 16, 2014
    Forced per diem is a no-no, you should quit any company that forces you into per diem scam.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.