KING OF FREIGHT - BEWARE

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by TTurner210, Sep 26, 2018.

1. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    If they're like that, at least we can give them bad press here. LOL

DSK333 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Yes! Also, DAT has a place for reviews too.

4. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    I had load delivered for them last week , let factoring co deal with them . I'm paid :)

5. xsetra

xsetra Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Until you drive a couple hours to go load. Broker calls and says load cancelled.
    They won't tell you the reason. Broker got a lower bid.
    Rate confirmation issued should be all a trucker needs to get load.
    Not have to be concerned if a load will vanish.

Even if you load in the same place you delivered. The system works with a bit of trust involved.
    Without that trust present with every brokered load, the system doesn't work.

The way to keep the system working is to NOT book loads with brokers that act this way.
    AND the same for brokers not to use truckers that cancel taking loads because they found a better paying load.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    That's not the worst of it.

I document everything.

Pay me.

Ive had owners yell beet red in face back at me bad words and hell no.

Enter the Labor Dept.

Pay me.

MWAH.

I think Some day I will die and meet them on the way to hell. I hope the devil has a special circle for these greedy ones.

THERE is ONE who has not yet paid me. As far as I know he still owes me. I wonder what the interest would have been on 330 dollars over 34 years or so roughly.

7. Arcana

Arcana Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2018
    Missouri
    We use them a lot. We haven't had any problems getting paid, but they do take forever to send over the rate con. We have ran into them saying "oh the shipper cancelled the load" etc. We mostly use Landstar and have had really good luck with them. I think it just depends on the broker themselves than the company.

Lite bug Thanks this.
  8. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    When the company allows POS "agents" to be POS agents then they are also to blame and get dragged right down with them IMO.

Lite bug Thanks this.
  9. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    Interesting post. I've used them once and everything went really smooth. But you can bet I'll keep an eye on them and be very Leary of using them again.

10. mitmaks

mitmaks Road Train Member

May 16, 2014
    Ive just delivered load for this scum last week. I had 2 drop too and I had to tarp part of the load. The way shipper stacked load on the flatbed I'd have to tarp ENTIRE load. It was load of coiled wire and sheets of rebar wire. I called dispatcher and demanded either they buy me a new set of tarps or they take off this load off of my trailer. They finally restacked load to where it would work without having to tarp entire load. This load scheduled to deliver on monday and I got loaded on Friday noon 2600 miles away. Of course broker called me monday asking why IM not there and I told him that I have to take reset. Anyway this company pushes late loads on you and rate is pretty cheap coming out of midwest. I would stay away from this bottom of the barrel scum.
    They write themselves 5 star review on google to have higher score/better ratings on google.
    Btw, they state they DO NOT pay detention time right on rate confirmation sheet.

11. windsmith

windsmith Road Train Member

Sep 2, 2011
    NEPA
    You should have underbid it, had them send the rate con, then string them along about not being able to get it faxed back. Then just drop off the load. Whoops.

DSK333 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.