KLLM Lease/Purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by herbatorres, Mar 23, 2022.

1. herbatorres

herbatorres Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2022
    Hello, I am interested in hearing from any KLLM lease people.

I have read the negative reviews, but it is hard to tell whether it is just people not willing to put in the work or if the structure is really such that it is hard to make money if you do put in the work.

I have worked at companies before where, if you read the reviews the trucking company doesn't pay anything and that they are doing anything they can to make you fail, however my experience was not the same. I though kept my head down and drove, didn't reject any loads, and would always run my 11 clock as need be (no unnecessary breaks) My personal experience was always vastly different people leaving reviews.

So, when it comes to KLLM is there anyone that has had a good experience with KLLM or someone that actually runs hard and make decent money that is willing to share their experience?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MacLean

MacLean Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    How many negative reviews : 1 positive review is unacceptable is the question. If 5 friends told you to avoid a girl at all cost and 1 guy said she’s a great time would you marry her? Trust me from experience, I should have listened to my 5 other friends instead of the 1.

Puppage and blairandgretchen Thank this.
  4. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    Just make sure you’re not buying yourself a job.

John Joel Glanton Thanks this.
  5. Heaveninamoment

Heaveninamoment Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Milky Way
    Yes I did wonderful

6. MacLean

MacLean Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Broke down wonderfully. I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t want a lease purchase after reading the lengthy & detailed review.

Heaveninamoment Thanks this.
  7. Heaveninamoment

Oct 16, 2018
    Milky Way
    It sucked super bad I worked non stop and cried myself to sleep many many many nights and some days I cried the whole day driving. It was a good experience and successful, I highly recommend.

QLSJ243 Thanks this.
  8. herbatorres

Mar 19, 2022
    ROFL, ok which pat of this is true and which part is sarcastic??? Either way, it made me chuckle

Coffey and Heaveninamoment Thank this.
  9. herbatorres

Mar 19, 2022
    Care to elaborate?

Heaveninamoment Thanks this.
  10. Heaveninamoment

Oct 16, 2018
    Milky Way

It’s all 100% true no sarcasm

11. Heaveninamoment

Oct 16, 2018
    Milky Way

I worked non stop in the L/P from December 2019 to November 2021 paid 168k for a 2020 579 w/ Cummins apu upgraded trans. Paid it all off and still was able to pay the house bills and save above that. Nothing to it. I kicked and screamed and sucked it up and took everything before during and after the pandemic woes. There’s really nothing to it. Just cry and keep enduring. Drink water so you can cry more then walk it off and smile and say thank you all

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.