Knight Driver Policy

Discussion in 'Knight' started by DRAGON64, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    TBH, I have no idea why Sin / Anthony left, knowing his background from when I was there it was not that rosy when it came to his performance. Knight delt with alot from him that another company wont, but I do wish him the best and the rest.

DRAGON64 and Voyager1968 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    He's westcoast trucker. Leaving for a local gig as per one of his latest videos.

DRAGON64 Thanks this.
  4. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Just business as usual. Knights an entry level bottom feeder. Only a fool would stay there longer than necessary. It's been this way since around '09.

5. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Actually ill disagree, It was just more terminal based sense then. Tho that part has been phased out over the last year or so. Knight corp has moved into most of the "rebel" terminals and started in acting policy's.

6. Atlanta trucker

Atlanta trucker Road Train Member

Jan 25, 2017
    Knight was a lousy company. They still owe us money. An ex driver went back to his terminal in Texas and shot up the place and killed his DM .... I was surprised this doesn't happen every year with them. Karma

7. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    just saw this and had to but my 2 cents in. idk why those 3 left but I can guess it had to do with trucker steve.. Indianan jack cant be forced to do anything he owns his own truck plus him and steve worked together years before at least that's what jack says..js

DRAGON64 Thanks this.
  8. desperado75

desperado75 Medium Load Member

Nov 25, 2012
    allentown,pa
    idk if you already made your decision I had to do the same thing went with kllm 6 day refresher 5 weeks with a trainer only cost me 6 month of employment. got on a dedicated and pull 90% dry freight. was making 39cpm before a year..js

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    DRAGON64 Thanks this.
  9. DRAGON64

DRAGON64 Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Toney, AL
    I'm close on a making a move to Titan Transfer. Knight just never appealed to me after the initial contact.

desperado75 and Dna Mach Thank this.
  10. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    I know that I'm just an old school, burnt out, stoner, flower child, hippie with a sordid past involving lots and lots of chemically induced experiences along with as many sexual partners as possible.

I get that. And I'd do it all again in a psychedelic minute.

But now I ask; why is it that Knight seems to have a whole bunch of these 'Gangsta' characters posting all their wonderful and miraculous accomplishments on youtube while informing the rest of us just what a wonderful company Knight can be, provided that you listen to their well earned words of wisdom?

Maybe I should just change my name to 'Eva'lasting Moondawg'.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    Ke6gwf, Texas_hwy_287 and DRAGON64 Thank this.
  11. Speed_Drums

Speed_Drums Road Train Member

Dec 26, 2014
    Indiana Jack just jumped the ship.

DRAGON64 and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.