Knight messed up my DAC

Discussion in 'Knight' started by crc32, Jun 17, 2010.

1. crc32

crc32 Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2010
    North East, Missouri
    I discovered last night during a conversation with a recruiter from another company, that I have an unexplained 4 month gap on my DAC. I was shocked, if I was unemployed that long, how the heck did I pay the bills? I reported being employed by Knight starting in July of 08. But my DAC says November of 08. The company I am trying to get on with, is now stalled in the final process because Knight will not respond to there inquiries.

Is this some dirty trick, Knight is pulling? Just curious if anyone else has had this experience with Knight? I found my log books for the gap. Unfortunately, I do not have any paycheck stubs for that period, since I never got one with Knight.

I changed the dates in the above post, because I'm paranoid. :smt071

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Log onto PlanetKnight.com and there you will find your paystubs.

jtrnr1951 and crc32 Thank this.
  4. crc32

crc32 Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2010
    North East, Missouri
    I doubt my printouts will be acceptable to the recruiters. I was kinda surprised I could still log onto that server. Haven't worked for them for almost a year.

5. dwayne

dwayne Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2008
    I had almost the same problem with another large carrier. Your best bet is to use W2's if they are willing to take them. If not your screwed unless you want to pay dacfix to try and iron it out.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2010
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.