Knight transportation. Corp office.

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Erick chapel, Jul 11, 2011.

1. JimDucan

JimDucan Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2010
    The reason Knight does the short hauls is there is stupid amounts of money to be made doing them. Everybody passes on the 200-300 mile loads and in some cases they will make 3 or more dollars per mile on them.

The problem is they don't trickle that cash down to the driver.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sedain

sedain Medium Load Member

Dec 4, 2010
    they dont,but ltl companies do.

4. Erick chapel

Erick chapel Medium Load Member

Jan 30, 2011
    Fontana CA
    I've decided to call it quits at knight transport. They alter my logs without permission cause me to go into violation. All my 15min. pre-trips chopped off to create more drive time. In 4 months got hit with 3 level one dot insp. About 5 blow outs on trailers cause they won't repair tires (unless less than 2/32). 5 late loads due to poor pre-plans and poor dispatch. 2 breakdowns on a 2012 imternational with 15,000 miles on it. On top of all that I was cussed out by customer service on every late load....words they used- "bs,a#$h%, and maybe you should quit so that our loads would be on time" so I did. This company likes to crack the whip!:biggrin_2556:

5. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    That might be surprising to someone whose never worked for Knight. But for those of us that have, not in the slightest.

6. Erick chapel

Jan 30, 2011
    Fontana CA
    Metallica Rules! Pantera,Rules hell ya!

7. Meltom

Meltom Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2011
    so if we learned anything, and that's doubtful, it's that Knight sucks and Metallica rules.

8. TrucKer 999 TriLLion

TrucKer 999 TriLLion Light Load Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Ca
    i been late on a few loads myself, mostly shortruns that delivered the next morning, when im almost out of hours, havent gottn cussed out yet....i b callin knightdispatch & sometimes they'll switch me over 2 customer service, i just tellem that load gonna be late or it aint gonna make it

9. Erick chapel

Jan 30, 2011
    Fontana CA

I alwasys did that, but didnt give

10. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Common with Knight...delivering at say 8 am and then waiting 8 hours for a load that was supposed to have been picked up at 9 am.

Stupid Knight idiots can't do anything right and yes Metallica does rule!

11. Erick chapel

Jan 30, 2011
    Fontana CA
    I was saved by the son in apocaliptic clash.cities fall in ruin.why must we die?

Load times at knight are amazingly long and 8 out of 10 loads were live loaded at some real small dingie places. Unload time is 2-4 hours! Wow! You know its sad but true!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.