lease purchase at USA

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by lunatic, Jun 6, 2010.

1. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Lol@90cpm.what a joke!

tallinthesaddle4life Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fivestar

fivestar Light Load Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Could you let us know why you left?

4. Shawn benton

Shawn benton Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Took a better job offer. They were pretty good when I was there. I have no hard feelings towards them I just had a better offer.

5. Kim on man

Kim on man Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2019

6. Kim on man

Kim on man Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2019
    Look guys I've been driving trk for about 20yrs weather u lease trk from a company lease a trk from a dealer go out and buy the trk buckle up it's not a easy task it's like buying a house ur n debt for a long time lease purchase will work depends on the surcumstance it's not for everybody hell after driving for 20yrs if I would have done it as a younging look where I'd be now no trking company is perfect best advice do it while ur young put up with all the ######## and keep going alot of guys and girls have been doing it and have put up with the ######## wheather u lease or not those that did in business for em selves now trucking for 20years

7. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    .90 on contract freight they probably getting 3.00 on plus fuel. They all use owner ops for revenue let's say they pay you 75 percent but then you still pay for insurance,permits,escrows,etc. If you get 75% and gross 4000 a week you're giving them 52,000 a year just to be your back office. Then multiply it by 80 owner ops then you realize these companies have you thinking its cheaper for them to use owner ops but in reality all the ops do is put food on the company driver table.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.