Lessors Inc, Eagan, MN

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by joseph1135, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Light Load Member

May 11, 2015
    Lakeland Florida
    The trucks have inverters and thermoking APUs. Transmissions are 10 speed manual. Motors are governed at 67 mph. If having the room you need for your stuff is important to you, avoid the Kenworths. As far as bells and whistles in the truck, the inverter and the APU are it. The trucks are bare bones aside from that, and so are the terminals. Not complaining, just letting you know. The best shop is at the Caldwell Idaho yard. They're thorough, they do things right the first time, and they're fast. They do not pay for truck washes so if you go to the blue beacon, the only thing lessors will pay for is a washout. Be prepared to run hard every day that you're on the road. I don't recommend staying out longer than 2-3 weeks. A week often feels a lot more like a month. Any other info you'd like to know....either ask here or shoot me a pm or both.

xlsdraw and jac714 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Light Load Member

May 11, 2015
    Lakeland Florida
    You should also know that they have a monthly mileage requirement. What this means is if you fall below 9250 miles in a month for two months in a row, regardless of the reason, you will lose all of your benefits until your mileage meets the requirement. One thing I don't know is if you have to run 9250 miles or above for two months in a row to get your benefits back. You may only have to do it for one month. Ask somebody in Eagan about that. I have been here since September 1st and haven't had one penny taken out of my checks for benefits yet, even though I filled out the paperwork in orientation and was eligible for benefits after 60 days.

xlsdraw and jac714 Thank this.
  4. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I think I just gained 20 pounds looking at those. Lol

5. Safari Joe

Safari Joe Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Tampa,Fl
    I see things havent changed much

6. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    [QUOTE="Beach Bum, . What this means is if you fall below 9250 miles in a month for two months in a row, regardless of the reason, you will lose all of your benefits until your mileage meets the requirement. .

That just put this company on my penny pinching crap list.

xlsdraw Thanks this.
  7. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
  8. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Looks like he was either banned or suspended from this site...

xlsdraw, MJ1657 and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  9. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    I was thinking that, sure is boring without him around :D

MJ1657 Thanks this.
  10. Tadakit30

Tadakit30 Bobtail Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Does anyone here work for western express flatbed or van division running NE regional home on weekends? I want to know if the $900 per week 1500 miles is correct for flatbed and the $800 per week 1800 miles van? Can someone please help???

11. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Please research Western Express deeper than $$$$$. They really do suck.

drvrtech77 and Safari Joe Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.