Lessors Transportation/Eagan MN

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Teebear214, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Teebear214

Teebear214 Bobtail Member

Jun 6, 2020
    Lessors is a for it self company.You will work your butt off stay gone all the time for .42 per mile,rarely get detention pay.I sat in Maxton,N.C.for 5 days with a load of chicken meat when hurricane Matthew hit because Cambells soup was down because of power outage,and was there on time, run all night through a hurricane still got there on time,took picture of security pass,had all paperwork signed as was supposed to be for detention communicated with driver manager,load planner,and still got paid $0.00 for sitting a whole week.They haul loads out of Cambells tried to get them to let me drop and hook but no,they needed me to babysit load.They charge health insurance based on your miles run.So if they don't give you miles it cost 190.00 a week for family if you have a good week 170.00.Make sure you live close to a terminal,because when you go back after home time,, if you're not close to one,you will have to drive to nearest chicken plant,for me one hour drive then take a 10hr break to start with after coming off home time so basically you're ready to roll but have to sit 10hrs.Your load will be ready at midnight or so,thats how tight loads are scheduled so be ready to roll.When arriving at receiver you will use that time as sleeper berth.So drive slow to parking lot or street maybe it won't kick your elogs into driving and you will get full 10hrs break in after being up all night at dock delivering for Purdue or some other cheap paying freight company.Owners are to good to speak to you when you go to Minn. Home base.So when you get there be ready to sit in your truck and keep to yourself and keep your mouth shut.They think they are big sh--,because they have a subsidiary company that pulls for country music stars and pay those drivers peanuts...lol..what a joke company was there for a year but I always gave a company a year tryout.Stayed in touch with guys from orientation two of them didn't stay a week other three were gone within couple of months.Only pros with company is good equipment.So if you're homeless great company to work for because you will be there 24 7.Christmas,Thanksgiving and everyday trucking.Good luck,keep on trucking

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.
    Hurricane Matthew was almost four years ago?

Dave_in_AZ, Vic Firth and bzinger Thank this.
  4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Lol GOT HIM!!!

5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i think it's "the other Mathew"????

6. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    so, o/p, you stayed there for at least 4 years?

things could not have been all that bad, tell us what really happened.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Is that anything like "Pork, the other white meat"?

8. GoneButNotForgotten

GoneButNotForgotten Heavy Load Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Roxboro, N.C.
    Same church. Different pew.

Dave_in_AZ, mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    [​IMG]

Dave_in_AZ, mjd4277 and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Well, I thought it wuz a LUVLEY story. And, you tell so well...

11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Now Frank, that wasn't very nice! Have you had your platelets this morning?

mjd4277, Vic Firth, buddyd157 and 2 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.