LinkAmerica/Arnold Merger

Discussion in 'Arnold' started by Jorihe84, Dec 5, 2012.

1. buddog37

buddog37 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Anj wish I would of been there apparently Arnold drivers do not know how to read. I understand now why dispatch doesnt care about giving us miles. if nobody is complaining there is no reason for dispatch to do their job. Office personnel is going to get a check at the end of the week no matter what. but us o/o need to spin our wheels to get the food on the table.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Put my notice in today. 1100 miles in a week will not cut it

4. richieryan

richieryan Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Sorry to hear the news, but not surprised. I hope you find a better gig....:biggrin_25515:

5. Jorihe84

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    Thru last night And this morning I was second guessing myself on if quitting was the right decision. The #### they pulled today nailed the coffin shut

6. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Can you share the details?:biggrin_25515:

7. Jorihe84

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    In typical fashion I decided to keep trying. Talked with some of the brass in jax and they agreed with the issues I brought up. We will see how it pans out this time

8. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    I hope they pull their head out and run you right. You'd think that would be easier than replacing an experienced hand...

9. buddog37

buddog37 Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Wish these guys could get the point that o/o need miles. I really thought that joining forces would be great for a everyone but this is Bull ####. Where are the miles.

10. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Arnold operations staff and management live in a world of ###-kissers and dick-pullers. There is no reason to expect anything to change. The hiring standards reflect their desire to pay low-end OTR wages and I can only assume they believe it to be cheaper to operate a turnover-based driver operation. What experienced driver would hire on for .33mi? They have nothing to offer an experienced driver. Judging by the incompetent planners and shop, I may as well assume they pay below-market wages to those people as well. If they had real leaders, maybe it would change, but go back and read my first line....

11. richieryan

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    Since you are a O/O, why rely on or put your trust in an incompetent and unreliable business partner? Take your truck where you can be profitable...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.