Love it here

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by BZNZOFME, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Voyager1968

Voyager1968 Road Train Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    That's the one thing I hate. Companies that tell you where to fuel along your route. I get it that most companies have accounts with PFJ, Loves, TA, etc, and that you have to fuel at those entities. I also get that they sometimes have a list of "preferred" locations. I'm cool with all that, but companies that give you a "fuel route" and tell you the exact truckstop to fuel at and how much to put in are not places I prefer to work at.

I'm a big boy and can certainly figure out where to fuel. I also prefer to fuel when I'm between a quarter and half a tank. Some of these companies with their fuel routing will run you down to fumes. That's a good way to suck up the sediment from the bottom of the tank.

Knucklehead Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BZNZOFME

BZNZOFME Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2018

4. BZNZOFME

BZNZOFME Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2018
    My sentiments exactly, these guys do prefer Loves and P/FJ, but its as much as you want and when you want. I have had times when I was going through the mountains of PA and I'm on a quarter tank worried if I will make it to my text, but no more.

5. dsis20

dsis20 Light Load Member

What kind of miles are you getting? What is there home time?

6. Drivingotr4life

Drivingotr4life Light Load Member

Mar 20, 2018
    What are the pay stubs looking like?

7. BZNZOFME

BZNZOFME Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Now you know you don't ask a man what kind of money he makes, if you know anything about getting paid you know its not the com its the miles you put in, if you are one of those that want to be home every weekend, then your PAPER is not going to be as thick as the guy running through the weekends, I'll say this...I don't go home every weekend and I am OVER $1,000 a week after taxes...

8. BZNZOFME

BZNZOFME Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Over 2,000 and as much as 3,500, that's with no broken week, I say out 30 at a time, not married and no responsibilities at home...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.