Magnum ltd - fargo, nd

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Interplanet Janet, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Oor

Oor Road Train Member

Jan 11, 2012
    You are allowed to talk on a hands free head set. But you also have to pay attention. And obviously, you didn't, hence the speeding ticket. Best of luck driver, you're not off to a good start.

flightconn Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flightconn

flightconn Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Yeah, I got sucked into the other post also. Took me awhile to realize what his game is. Wonder who he will bother next. Just wait until he finally realizes Magnum also installed microphones and cameras into his shoes and are monitoring his every word

dwells40 Thanks this.
  4. Hathcock

Hathcock Light Load Member

May 25, 2019
    I've actually got a great start. The company I'm working with now... much better money and respect. and you're actually doing work instead of sitting on your rear end collecting weight. what is Magnum doing for the industry? ships Nationwide a bunch of frozen french fries and beer. terrible contributions to society.

5. flightconn

Oct 22, 2018
    Every post you let us know more and more what a sicko you are.

6. Hathcock

Hathcock Light Load Member

May 25, 2019
    there's a lot of ignorant humans that cant accept the truth...it could be right there in front of their face and they'll still deny it.

7. flightconn

Oct 22, 2018
    I don't remember anyone asking you but there are a lot of self-important little people who feel it is there job to inform, even if nobody cares - but it makes them feel good. do you feel better now

8. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Hathcock is no longer a member.

Vic Firth, RoadCall, sc00ter and 5 others Thank this.
  9. Ray Strack

Ray Strack Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2017
    This thread just got lit and they were even nice enough to supply popcorn. Nine month hobbyist out here dropping knowledge bombs. Gave me flash backs of my training.

WesternPlains and Nateman482 Thank this.
  10. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    Darn, and I didn't get to reply to his statement about my experience with Magnum and my ignorant opinion...oh well, hope he seeks some mental health therapy...I think they call it something like delusional paranoia, and I am not saying that as an insult, I seriously think there is something wrong with his wiring...

Vic Firth, RoadCall, dwells40 and 2 others Thank this.
  11. supersnackbar

supersnackbar Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Your Town, USA
    At least it sparked some interest and increased the post count for the thread a bit.

WesternPlains and Nateman482 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.