Mandate Halted!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by JoeyJunk, Nov 6, 2021.

1. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Screw that jab, I'm more concerned about the invasion thats happening everyday at our wide open southern border.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. circle h

circle h Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2020
    In 1918 1.5 billion people inhabited this planet. 500 million, or one third of the population contracted the disease. 50 million, 10 percent, died of the disease. This is according to the CDC. Today we have over 7.5 billion people on the planet. Thank God this disease is nothing like 1918's. If it were we would have had 2.5 billion cases with 250 million deaths. 5 million global deaths is horrible. But not worth losing our freedom over.

4. Lunatic Fringe

Lunatic Fringe Medium Load Member

Oct 1, 2016
    You think this is over? You think China shut down their Wuhan Coranavirus Institute and/or their wet markets over this? Don't be ridiculous. They're all still open, the Wuhan Institute is doing gain of function research on viruses TODAY! This was only a dry run. China Flu 2.0 will be much worse.

jason6541 and Bean Jr. Thank this.
  5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Bean Jr. and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  6. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    The source of the report is the Associated Press. It's a clearing house the collects and distributes articles to its members. NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN...are merely their customers that rarely do their own reporting. or so I've heard.

7. Last Call

Last Call Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2021
    What you expect Brandon to go on National TV during prime time Monday night and threaten the population of the United States of America ?? Because once again he didn't get everything he wants since you voted for him to be King Brandon ???
    I find it so ironic that the other half of the ticket you voted for is hiding in her bat cave....out of sight out of mind is her strategy
    LET'S GO BRANDON...!!!!!!

8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    News sources are news sources. They all report the same stuff. Just because one dislikes the tone of a particular source, doesn't make it a bad one....at the end of the day, they all got the scoop. It's funny how the Texas governor calls this unconstitutional but he is telling ladies they can't abortions.....talk about hypocrisy.

9. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    Comparing the voluntary murder of babies to forcing people to inject a substance into their bodies with unknown consequences is just a bit of a stretch.

10. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    It's subjective whether it's considered a life or not. It's one thing to term a pregnancy, but it's another thing to give birth and then kill it. Point being, the government is telling these ladies what to do with their bodies, which is the very point of controversy with the vax. So many people want people to have their rights, except for the ones they don't want you to have.

I don't see why a lady aborting a pregnancy affects people the way it does. That's between her and her creator, if she so believes. It's everyone's choice to get the vaccine, and it's those ladies choice to get an abortion. Now you have your opinion, and interpet a sliding scale here, but that's OK.

Cat sdp Thanks this.
  11. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    I liked this comment at first because I thought he was being facetious.

Oxbow and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.