Mandatory ELD For Mercer...AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Mercer' started by JimmyWells, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    That's right but there's no reason to hammer on Mercer for making the decision they made which is what it SEEMED the OP was doing. This whole thread is really pointless. If Mercer's business plan doesn't fit someone else's plan then they should go somewhere else not complain about it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    Excellent 3xplanati8n,thanks

4. xsetra

xsetra Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Mercer's "decision" was not entirely a free market decision. Mercer made the choice because the forced them to make the eld choice .
    Either go eld or close the doors. Not really a choice. Mercer was not the only company forced to make the eld choice.
    My opinion based on all the smoke and mirrors.

JimmyWells Thanks this.
  5. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    The mega's are the government.

JimmyWells Thanks this.
  6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I know it's tough to do on this subject, but try to check your ideology at the door please.

7. JimmyWells

JimmyWells Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Skateboard man, I've read entirely too many messages about Mercer here than I care to admit. It's CLEAR you think Mercer can do no wrong. I've read so many negative posts about Mercer on TTR and it's always you, and a couple other fan boys who will attack the poster. According to YOU and your ilk Mercer can do no wrong and it's everyone else's fault. Turning this around on me and calling me a liar proves just exactly how morally bankrupt you truly are. But that's par for the course for you isn't it? How do you sleep at night. Driver?

My statements are true and accurate. As you stated yourself Mercer said two years ago they were going ELD. Why did they not update their website to reflect such change? UNPROFESSIONAL. Being out on hold for over 15 minutes PER CALL for 3 calls. UNPROFESSIONAL. Even the manner and tone of the people who answered to phone had the worst attitudes and speaking voices. UNPROFESSIONAL.

8. Razorwyr

Razorwyr Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Meridian, Mississippi
    .....maybe he called the wrong Mercer, there is more than 1. I'm not going to say you couldn't have gotten an attitude from a single person, we all have bad days. I'm also not going to say you couldn't have sat on hold for 15 minutes, we all have busy days. However, in my experience, that has not happened. I've been here for a year and a half and not had that issue. Is it POSSIBLE, of course, but it seems highly improbable to me, which is why I'm sure others question the integrity of what you claim. That being said, whether you truck with Mercer or not is irrelevant to me, so good luck wherever you may land, including here if you so choose.

CJndaTruck, roshea, spyder7723 and 3 others Thank this.
  9. JimmyWells

JimmyWells Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    It's not just me, it's everyone and anyone who speaks negatively about Mercer that seems to have their "integrity" put into question. Why is that? That was a rhetorical question actually. It's obvious why that is to me. Someone is either getting paid, has relatives there or stock or some sort of something to lose if Mercer gets a negative reputation. One only needs to look for reviews elsewhere, talk to Mercer drivers and/or another trucking forum to see the difference between TTR and unbiased thoughts on them. I can't speak for others. However, I can speak for me and I assure you I have nothing to gain here other than to share my opinion. Which is why at first I didn't post much of it because I KNEW there would be the same posters that I've seen do this in the past come in here and accuse me of anything. I have a right to voice said opinion without having my morals and values put on trial.

10. Highway Sailor

Highway Sailor Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Erie,Pa.
    YES YOU DO !.....Why ? I don't know, but this is what a free society is all about.

Razorwyr Thanks this.
  11. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    Lol, no one called you a liar. I said you didn't research well. That's true. You also have little patience and like to rant. That you have proven yourself to be true. Also from your own posts its obvious who is unprofessional.

77fib77 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.