Marten Trans anyone?

Discussion in 'Refrigerated Trucking Forum' started by Team818, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Team818

Team818 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2019
    Thats a shame. I don't see that, but thank you. I was hoping to chat with people that are currently working there. Take care.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ibcalm19

ibcalm19 Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    The way I see it is if it works for you and you like what they are offering let the wheels turn. If in time as you are working for them & the relationship is not working for you. You move onto other opportunities in this great country of ours. We already know there are people at certain companies that love where they work & you will hear that expressed. The opposite is also true people who can't mumble a good word about the company. The beauty of this country you can move onto another one that works for you. A side note I don't like the company I work for the owner doesn't treat me right. I looked at him in the mirror this morning :D:D

jason6541 and Team818 Thank this.
  4. Team818

Team818 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2019
    Good deal. I understand. I should have been more percise with my Title of the "conversation". I should have added Private Mail me if you work for Marten.... hahaha. This title here almost encourages HACKS against Marten. I will try and be more careful next time. Thank you though.

ibcalm19 Thanks this.
  5. Quohog

Quohog Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2021
    Have worked for Marten 9 years now western regional. They’ve given 5 raises last year and a half due to COVID, so you know prices are just gonna keep goin up. Only problem I have with em is per diam, which is a given I guess. They’re really laid back, but I kick ###. They pay you to sit on your arse after an hour detention, pay you not to chain up, benefits are ok far as I can tell. Average about 1500/week

HiramKingWilliams and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  6. Quohog

Quohog Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2021
    1599.00/week vacation pay so they avg out the per diem. Everything’s on the app now.

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  7. Quohog

Quohog Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2021
    Time off is weekdays on weekends off but you can stay out 4 weeks and take 4 days off. Just have to get it ok’d w dispatch. Central region seems ok I’ve got family in Kansas and sometimes get loads to kc terminal and take home time there

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  8. scoobertdoo

scoobertdoo Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2020
    LOL if I worked for a company that did that I would keep a box of dildos in my truck....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.