marten transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by wbyers2, Jan 12, 2010.

1. greaterbaatezu

greaterbaatezu Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2009
    S.ure W.ish I.'d F.inished T.raining... S.ee W.hat I. F.'d up T.oday? Lots of recruits and crappy drivers at swift, cuz most of the good ones have the sense to get away from the abuse asap.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dna Mach

Dna Mach Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Texas
    Yes they are fine to get started. You can do a lot better but you could do a lot worse. Don't kid yourself into thinking you like the job if you don't, you'll be miserable if you do.

Swift is joke, due to the antics Swift drivers pull out on the road. No clue, no courtesy, I don't know what they are thinking half the time. Things that have nothing to do with being a new driver, I mean things that really make you wonder "WTH hell is he doing" No matter how professional or what good deeds you do, your still a Swift driver. That's just the way it is. Get in, do what you need to do, and move on to better things but without the opportunity to get trained, you won't have any options.

4. allycatt2

allycatt2 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2009
    I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE
    Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    Drive for a TOP PAY CARRIER! (Minneapolis/ St. Paul Area)

Date: 2010-05-20, 8:07AM CDT
    Reply to: see below

Marten, A CERTIFIED TOP PAY CARRIER

Upper-Midwest Regional
    - Weekly Home Time!
    - Top of the line Equip
    - Outstanding benefits

Must have CDL-A, Hazmat & 1 yr OTR exp. TWIC Card preferred.
    OTR Runs also available!

866-365-4903
    www.Drive4Marten.com
    EEOE functioning under an AAP

• Compensation: Competitive
    • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    • Phone calls about this job are ok.
    • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
    PostingID: 1750223293

[​IMG]What is a Certified Top Pay Carrier?

5. telcobilly

telcobilly Medium Load Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Laying Low
    I know options are few when you are starting out, I only have 1.5 years and have been blessed with a job with a small co. I started with Swift in '08, made nothing, so I turned in my truck. I then went right back to work for them driving for an o/o. I won't say it was the worst thing, but it was close.
    It's tough when you need to get started, so put in your time with whoever and leave as soon as you have enough experience.

6. allycatt2

Oct 22, 2009
    I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE
    A CERTIFIED TOP PAY CARRIER! Weekly Home Time! Upper-Midwest Regional Opportunities: - Top of the line Equip - Outstanding benefits Must have CDL-A, Hazmat & 1 yr OTR exp. TWIC Card preferred. OTR Runs also available! 866-365-4903 www.Drive4 Marten.com EEOE functioning under an AAP.

7. wbyers2

wbyers2 Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2010
    certidfied? yes, certifeid idiots to work for; weakly hometime: bs regional opportunities; bottom of the line crap trucks; go to drive4#$%holes.com should be the advertisement. ps and they forgot the most important part, they will gaurantee to tarnish your DAC when you leave them.

8. phroziac

phroziac Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Gary, IN
    Recruiter detected! Recruiter detected! *air raid siren*

dukeofearl Thanks this.
  9. allycatt2

Oct 22, 2009
    I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE
    [​IMG] I thought a "Certified Top Pay Carrier" was something Special?

10. Kabar

Kabar Road Train Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Pell City Al
    I'd tell you once again how full of it you are. But it's time for me to go to bed. Got to get up early tomorrow and finish up my 2nd 3500 mile week this month. Then it's off to the house for a week of off time. ####, it sure is rough working for this company.

Retired Thanks this.
  11. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Another millionaire

dukeofearl Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.