Maverick Glass Pay

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by Congrats84, May 11, 2016.

1. Congrats84

Congrats84 Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2014
    San Antonio
    Hey, how much do glass division drivers make a week on average. I was told they average about 2,000 to 2,400 hundred miles. Thanks!

Dominick253 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. w.h.o

w.h.o Road Train Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Chicago, il
    That's about right. This week I started in NC to TX. Getting unloaded now, and reload same place. Then TX to MI to end this week. 3000 miles I think haven't count it up yet

Dominick253 and Hoot67 Thank this.
  4. exhawkeye

exhawkeye Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Forney,TX
    I was in TCD for almost 3 1/2 hrs before I went to glass. My average has been 3k a week. It all depends on how u run ur clock, if u stay at the customer and update ur eta everyday. I burn my clock down every week, doing a reset on the 7th day. Been really happy over here

Hoot67 Thanks this.
  5. mxpx148

mxpx148 Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2013
    NEPA, PA
    3 1/2 hrs or yrs? If yrs, what was your avg miles/week with TCD?

6. TruckerPig

TruckerPig Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Jackson, MO
    I drove for Maverick TCD. Loved it. Had to leave for a very sick wife.
    I was always getting close to 3000 miles.. But I will tell you that I am a super hustler. Run split sleepers, watch that clock count down at the end of breaks, keep my routing as tight as possible, and stayed out a little longer when possible. No wasted time.
    If you do that you'll get plenty of loads, plenty of miles, but you will have a long lawn and lots of mail in the box when you get home... or your wife and kids won't recognize you!
    One thing is for sure in the trucking biz... no matter what company you work for, if you want to come home every weekend you will NOT get the big miles and big paychecks. Just a cold hard fact.

Hoot67 and mxpx148 Thank this.
  7. Congrats84

Congrats84 Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2014
    San Antonio
    Thanks man, So the Average checks are about $1500 gross here lately? Trying to set up a budget before I head out. I'll be out 4 weeks home 1 week. Thanks

8. exhawkeye

exhawkeye Light Load Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Forney,TX
    1500 net. You get 1 day off for every week out. So if u go out for 4 weeks you can take 4 days off

9. Airborne8289

Airborne8289 Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2016
    Hi Everyone,
    I've followed this website for awhile now, and Im currently attending CDL School but graduate on the 24th. I've already gotten approved for Maverick. I just have to file for my passcard in order to be in the glass division. I've been in the military for nine years this August, so I'm sure I'll be familiar with military environment. Hopefully I can get scheduled for orientation by July 3rd, but if not it'll be the following weekend for sure. I've read the approval letter listing items to bring with you to orientation, but was wondering if anyone had anyrecommendations on additional items to bring with me when I go to Little Rock?

Jazzy_J Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.