mb global logistics

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by ptrucker, Jan 25, 2012.

1. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    I can't tell you how many times...wife's been with me as a 'rider' or a B'seat driver *(yah I let her drag the tank, she's legal)* that she would rather cover her eyes (not behind the wheel of course) ....... than see what I do as well.

Great to see you around... and you are correct.

bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Worst_dispatcher

Worst_dispatcher Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2018
    Bullhaulerswife, you are right about the insults, I do apologize to anybody who might get offended by my comment.
    You are also right about the benefits of remaining anonymous.
    Still, you and everybody else should google MB Global Logistics and read the reviews. It's a FACT that 4.9 star rated company with over 80 reviews contrasts dramatically to the comments we read at this forum.
    The examples I gave you (drinking, running late) are quite radical, but they are examples (FACTS). Not assumptions. You know we have GPS history, right? I know where SOME of my drivers spend their nights and as long as they and the equipment are safe - I have no problem with that.
    And I feel like this to a small minority of the drivers. Mostly the less experienced ones. And even then they get the same treatment as the experienced professionals, cause that's my job - to get them paid, get them home and do it as safely as I can, while supporting them as much as I can and having their back no matter what.
    Claiming 99% of the mistakes are someone else's fault and refusing responsibility is normal human reaction, but that claim is wrong.
    Truck drivers are way better and safer drivers that the average Joe on the highway, I agree. But mistakes happen and if you don't admit about your mistake (at least to yourself), you'll never learn anything from it.
    You are right I've never been in a truck and I do realize I don't have the same point of view as you. But an average driver has 20-30 dispatchers in his/her career. An average dispatcher has over 200 drivers in theirs. We (dispatchers) gain experience (radical examples) at way higher rate than you.

PS:
    Bullhaulerswife, you can delete my reply again, but I believe my point of view could be quite valuable to other members of this forum. And this is a forum, not a driver's emotional support group. People need to hear it when they are wrong.
    I want to remain and explore this forum. I'm quite experienced in my profession and I hope my knowledge can help a lot of drivers with stuff like claims, legal issues and hot market loads. Picking up, driving and delivering a load is about 33% of running a trucking business, there's a lot more to it and some people here know nothing about the rest.
    Just like I don't know anything about being on the road ;)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    itaff Thanks this.
  4. IndianaMike

IndianaMike Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Indiana
    Avoid 1099 companies at all costs . This one seems to take advantage of immigrants. Every driver I've run into speaks no English.

5. Hawkeye57

Hawkeye57 Bobtail Member

Mar 6, 2019
    Can you give us some info on 100K at home ?

6. DevilB0y

DevilB0y Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2019
    USA
    That’s extremely racist.

7. chilibowl

chilibowl Light Load Member

Jun 28, 2013
    Houston Texas
    Here is their recent ad on Craigslist Houston.
    Sounds to good to be true.
    They are making their money off of drivers and not off the load board or steady contracts.

At MB Global Logistics at this time New Driver orientations are held remotely. It is a quick, safe, efficient and personally oriented training process.

***GET PAID AS OWNER OPERATOR WITH OUR RENTAL PROGRAM***

*****SIGN ON BONUS $2000*****

SOLO DRIVERS $2000 - $2700+ weekly TAKE HOME
    TEAM DRIVERS $4000+ weekly TAKE HOME

If you are self motivated with professional attitude and ready to work, give us a call at (888) 283-6958 or text / call us at (847) 340-1878 or simply apply at For Drivers | MB Global Logistics and I'll be giving you a call.

TO GOOD TO BE TRUE? Feel free to talk to any of our drivers

***NO STARTUP FEES, NO CREDIT CHECK, NO LONG TERM CONTRACT***

• Get paid every Friday - Direct Deposit
    • 24/7 ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE in all 48 states - NO DOWN TIME!
    • 2016-2020 Freightliner Cascadia & Volvo VNL
    • Cash Advance
    • Pets Allowed
    • Passengers Allowed
    • 24/7 Friendly Dispatch
    • Nationwide Fuel Network
    • OTR Miles Guaranteed
    • No long-term contracts, It's NOT Lease-To-Own

*REQUIREMENTS:
    - Must have 2 years of OTR experience in the last 3 years;
    - No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years;
    - No DUI, no felonies in last five years.

Call us at (888) 283-6958 or simply apply on our website For Drivers | MB Global Logistics

8. roebling

roebling Bobtail Member

May 21, 2021
    Great post

9. roebling

roebling Bobtail Member

May 21, 2021
    So 'Russian' is a race?

Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  10. G13Tomcat

G13Tomcat Road Train Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Ohio
    Idk.. is it ?!?!?

11. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Jarhed1964 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.