mercer transportation

Discussion in 'Mercer' started by kw12, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Truckin_Texas91411

Truckin_Texas91411 Light Load Member

Apr 18, 2014
    Texas
    LMFAO!! I was lucky enough to have read this thread when it was only a few months old. I grabbed that box because I'm lazy! Don't tell me you are still sitting at home @whoopNride

whoopNride Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Truckin_Texas91411

Apr 18, 2014
    Texas
    @CJndaTruck what happened? Did yall fall in love with Galveston or what?

4. whoopNride

whoopNride Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Miss.
    Sho nuff!!! I'm getting Lazy and fat. Been doing a lot of BBQ'Ing does that count as work ?

Truckin_Texas91411 Thanks this.
  5. CJndaTruck

CJndaTruck Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Knoxville, TN (area)
    We just got back from Galveston about 30 mins ago. I'm not lost just to lazy to work ;)

Truckin_Texas91411 Thanks this.
  6. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    3fixed it professor

7. skateboardman

skateboardman Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2012
    flatbed heaven
    Hey if anyone is having trouble with your android, put preparation h on it

8. CJndaTruck

Nov 21, 2014
    Knoxville, TN (area)
    Darn I ran out.

9. CJndaTruck

Nov 21, 2014
    Knoxville, TN (area)
    Ok I have a second and although I've said little on the matters over the last week or so I will say something now.

I still think the pricks are too nice. But Thomas (sorry man but I only have a sec so) has said he is reading the thread.

Thomas (I think that's your name) as you read you will learn a lot. You will have questions answered that you had not even thought of. You will see questions asked over and over. You will see my first post on this thread. I would guess I have over a thousand here now. You will also see me jump someone (just like someone jumped you) for not reading the thread. You will see many of the same post that have been posted over the last week or so posted last year. And maybe the year before. You will see some of us succeed and some of us fail. You may even pick out some of the common things that many of us have noticed about those of us that have both succeeded and failed here at Mercer.

But here is what you won't truly see until later. You won't fully see how we are more family then (for lack of better word) coworkers. You won't know how many of us are willing to spend hours of our personal time to help one another. How much time we spend answering questions and trying to lead people to the correct answers.

As stated before, this is a business. Businesses run one of three ways. They lose money daily. They break even (this includes those that pay their bills and buy their food while on the road and gets home now and then). Or they run in the black increasing the amount of capital heald in the business continually over time. Not to be a prick (I already gave that title away) but most of us here want everyone to run their business in the BLACK.

Anyway. Please continue reading the thread. Honestly if you still have questions (and I hope you do) feel free to ask us. Or for that matter you can PM me and I will be more then willing to try and answer them. I know there are a lot of pages here. And I know it can seem like a daunting (is that spelled even close?) task. But if you read it and come to Mercer I promise you it won't save or make you $500. It will be in the thousands. It will be worth the time for your business.

Ok wasn't being a prick but after days of reading I had to say something. Now if I don't leave I'll be sleeping in the truck tonight. Laterz all.

10. Truckin_Texas91411

Apr 18, 2014
    Texas
    Now ur speaking my language! I'm taking ofF for 72 hours next week & will probably have a brisket smoking. It's just that time of year!

whoopNride Thanks this.
  11. Truckin_Texas91411

Apr 18, 2014
    Texas
    Lol, we'll I hope yall had a good time. I fixed an air leak on my truck yesterday. Bused a coolant hose today on my way to Laredo, fixed it in 5 mins, didn't have enough coolant/water to get me 8 miles...called my buddy who hauls crude got back on the road. Brake chamber went out on my way back towards San Antonio & now everything is fixed, bad 24 hours for me. But I'm home & that's all that matters. Happy wife happy life? Still learning this married thing 4 years in, lol.

Mudguppy and CJndaTruck Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.