mercer transportation

Discussion in 'Mercer' started by kw12, Jul 21, 2012.

1. MicksRule

MicksRule Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Apple Valley, CA
    I don't know that it doesn't happen, but I never heard of it while I was there. Guys may run Power only, but they'll just find somewhere to park their trailers until they get back.

Now if their truck breaks down, someone else may need to pull their trailer and they may not see it for awhile, but that's something that could happen here.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RStewart

RStewart Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2015
    Norman, OK
    I pay $9 a week and I got my own insurance.

That's high insurance.

Lol. You're a turd. Lol

TruckerPete1990 and thaistick Thank this.
  4. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    With ur bunk heaters What maintenance should i do if i don't know what was done? I Know the hours are 1800ish on the unit.

5. TruckerPete1990

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    Also saying im going home to get this recall on the truck taken care of before it blows my engine
    Where is the Coolant drain valve on a T680? I Didnt see the pea #### valve

6. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    The only recall I'm finding online are from 2016 and 17... nothing recently... got a link by chance to share?

7. CJndaTruck

CJndaTruck Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Knoxville, TN (area)
    It’s Saturday and for the first time in like 2 months I’m NOT home for the weekend.

So how the heck is everyone? I know I’m doing OK lol. Was in Louisville earlier this week getting my inspection (no issues as normal) and notice we are above 19000 number wise now. Then I got to thinking (hard for me these days lol) and realized come the end of the year I’ll have been here for 4 yrs. man time flies.

Yep, it slowed way down. I spent last week at home cause I couldn’t get a load out of the house. Also why I decided to spend this weekend out on the road (if a hotel in PA is really out on the road) But looks like I’ll head home Monday for a couple of days. Gotta few loads at the end of next week through the weekend that I need to do, then head home again and enjoy the lake till my customer needs me again.

I really wish I could get motivated to work like I use too. When I lived out west I’d hit the road for 3-4 weeks before I hit the house. Now if I put 40 hrs on the clock I fell like I worked a year straight. Guess I’m just getting super lazy.

@TruckerPete1990 whats this about you leaving? You do what’s best for you bro. Hey man like was said you do what is best for you. You don’t need to explain to any of us. I just wish you the best man and I still owe you dinner ;)

8. thaistick

thaistick Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2014
    OTR/Thailand
    Yeah man, come February will be 2 yrs for me... doesn't feel like it. Never thought I'd be swinging doors this long, but it's worked out well for me. Mercer may not be perfect, but as of right now I'm making good money and comfortable. I feel that they treat me fair, and their 25% cut is a good value for me.
    @TruckerPete1990 you change your mind more times than you change your drawers ;) But if you leave you got 30 days to come back and get your truck number back. Lol

9. Razorwyr

Razorwyr Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Meridian, Mississippi
    You're alive....

Just missed me in Louisville, was there Monday and Tuesday getting my inspection done

CJndaTruck Thanks this.
  10. TruckerPete1990

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    I Found mine under Cummins QuickServe Online | COLA then click Service then ATCs.

These 4 years flew by for me too lol if i drive 200 miles i feel like i drove 600 anymore:p

Good thing i don't wear any drawers:D

11. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    I'd just pay a wrecker and have the load transferred from my trailer over to the driver coming to rescue the loads trailer.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.