mercer transportation

Discussion in 'Mercer' started by kw12, Jul 21, 2012.

1. TruckerPete1990

TruckerPete1990 Road Train Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    Well when my oil cooler went out they said they also fixed my black smoke problem.. my trailer says no they didn't! Grr headed to sc for Monday y'all be safe!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mtoo

mtoo Road Train Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Retired on bended knee
    Contractor Web, bulletin board. New message about new cover sheet when scanning. I have always used "in cab" scanning and have never used a cover sheet always got paid quick.

I always thought the cover sheet was for truck stop scanning.

Have you guys been using cover sheets with "in cab" scanning? Looks like they want us to.

4. TruckerPete1990

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    It's new now they want us too. I was Just sending in the bol.

5. CJndaTruck

CJndaTruck Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Knoxville, TN (area)
    So I took a couple days off here in PA. Doing an LTL out of here that is literally going all over (NC-CO and TX-IL with all stops between lol) added a NJ-CA LTL to it already and still have room. Looks like I'm breaking my best week at mercer and not looking back. Looking back, PA was where I grabbed my last LTL and that was by best week ever so I'll never talk bad about PA again. Lol

paul_4lp Thanks this.
  6. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    The aggravating thing is I was just in Louisville yesterday. Didn't leave till late morning. Two hours down the road I got an email from my coordinator with a pdf file. Great, now im on the road and gotta find someone willing to let me email this to them and print it off. they couldn't have said something while I was there.

7. Flightline

Flightline Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2011
    Almost There
    Get internet in the truck with hot spot off your phone, then just print it out.
    Or if you see another mercer driver, ask him for a blank copy. Looks as if we're supposed to keep blank copies now in the truck.
    But I understand the frustration of just leaving the yard and no one saying a thing.
    Probably be able to send bills in without the cover sheet for a while and still get paid, just not as quick.

8. spyder7723

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Ya I probably should put a printer in here, but there is just so much room, and I'm not giving up my fridge, skillet, or coffee pot. One day I'm gonna have that big sleeper with room to spare, but that day is still years away.

9. TruckerPete1990

Jul 16, 2012
    Bentonville Arkansas
    Grr the shipper cancelled the load was half way there. Found a load to pa trying to find a air dryer filter.

10. spyder7723

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Any parts store should have an air dryer filter for you. Just need the part number on the tag of the housing.

11. Mr huds

Mr huds Medium Load Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Briggsville AR
    Put more storage boxes on the trailer to move stuff out from under bed/side compartments to make more room that's my plan anyway

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.