MGL Logistics L.L.C

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by The Caleño, Jun 4, 2020.

1. The Caleño

The Caleño Bobtail Member

Jun 4, 2020
    Ripping company, they chaged the real gross on the load and cheat to you giving you a lower pay rate.
    They never show real pay rates.
    They never give you singed copies of contract.
    They would never returned the escrow deposit stating any false issue.
    They would take you off the truck without previous notice and dump you on the Street on your own along with your belongness regarles of the time.
    These are Luthuenians or kind of foreing owned companies.
    Pease do not be a fool, pick a diffrent company; although all of this companies are owne by foreing owners.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    No fools allowed? Leaves me out!

Bumper and mjd4277 Thank this.
  4. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    You mean to tell me you didn't make that
    2500 bucks a week, after all expenses,
    Fleecing a truck, from a foreign owned company.
    You don't say.
    I would have never believed it.
    Thanks for letting the rest of us know.
    I was just about to give them a call.

firemedic2816 and bad-luck Thank this.
  5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    I don't understand some of these people. All the red flags are there and they still go to work for these people. As soon as I signed that contract and they refused to give me a copy I would have been out that door and never looked back.

6. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    I think some of the people must still go there as a “second chance” and wind up having to put up with the dishonest practices by these companies. That’s why I decided if or when the day comes where I have to leave the industry as a driver that’s it.

7. Taylo73

Taylo73 Bobtail Member

Dec 1, 2020
    What can I say!? I made the Biggest mistake of my career coming to work with these guy's.
    They are the worst company In all of the 5+ years of my experience I have ever worked for!!! What can I say?! I really messed up, drop the ball per say, poor decision planning on my behalf, wishful thoughts and lost of foresight. Beware all ladies and gentlemen of the Trucking industry....
    If your a OTR Driver and looking to earn great pay with experience, safe, reliable, well maintained equipment, people that have a clue on how to operate a trucking business, PROPER COMMUNICATION IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, follows fmcsa rules and regulations, exhibits OSHA Standards or perform within DOT Guidelines legally!??! then this isn't the place for you. If you are a Professional Commercial Driver and would like to keep a operating license in good standing, then this isn't the place for you. But If you're looking to work almost for free, being Compensated $800 bucks for only one month AFTER going 3 WEEKS WITHOUT PAY all while driving across America snow storms and heavy weather in 30 days time then...THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!!! ACTS LIKE THESE FROM A COMPANY'S HAS TIPPED THE FINANCIAL SCALES IN MY HOUSEHOLD, SURELY THIS FORM OF OPPRESSION, DECEPTION AND MISTREATMENT IS UNLAWFUL WHER AS JAIL TIME SHOULD APPLY!!!!!!

TB John Thanks this.
  8. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    I personally would require a $5000 escrow from the hiring company for my employ, to be repaid with intrest upon separation if all agreements are kept.

9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    As a small business owner that has some revolutionary ideas for getting my fine lease vehicles into the hands of the drivers that so richly deserve them, I am constantly bombarded with the age old question, " Where can I work under the circumstances he just described?". Thank God I have 1 more place to send those folks.

bigblue19 and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    How much are they asking for escrow these days?

11. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    Guess I’m out too... :(:(:(:(

Oh well I’ll stay here where I’m at and enjoy the LTL life. :D:D:D

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.