MGR Freight System review from current dispatcher

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BigBadWolf123, Nov 14, 2018.

1. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    The way this company treats there drivers it's probably a lot safer for their dispatchers keeping an ocean between them and the drivers.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    With most of the company being based in Chicago I’m surprised nobody’s shot up the place yet-although I’m sure some drivers have thought about it...

jon69 Thanks this.
  4. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    It seems like a company having dispatchers in another country would be a giant red flag and an indication that only the truly desperate would even consider driving there.

TB John and mjd4277 Thank this.
  5. delusmc4

delusmc4 Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2013
    so how did they figure you out? Have any other things not in the thread or rank the dispatchers best to worst.

6. Gulley

Gulley Bobtail Member

Jul 11, 2020
    How do i contact you? You're too honest

7. BigBadWolf123

BigBadWolf123 Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2018
    No need brother, managed to get other job in honest company rather quick ...But i do appreciate it...

I cant rank best to worst as there is lot of really good dispatchers there who cant do their job as they should due to managers imposing scammy and shady rules . I think I said more than enough for everyone to see how that company operate and more important everything I said i backed up with proof.... There is of course more think but im sure this is enough. Anyway i doubt i will write on this post anymore unless i see someone over there need actual help that i can provide (info nothing else) ....
    As i already said if we managed to get truth out there for our friends who do honest work all this was more than worth ...Jobs come and go brothers , truth , honesty and hard works stay.

Badmon, Retired62 and TB John Thank this.
  8. jason6541

jason6541 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    Dispatchers are in Europe

9. Sham38

Sham38 Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2021
    Ohh man I wish I would’ve seen this post before I applied for MGR, been working for them nearly 3 months now and im trying to quit coz them people are Thieves. And I heard if you give them 2 weeks notice you won’t get paid for that. Now how am I supposed to give them 2 weeks notice knowing that I won’t get paid!! Any advise?

10. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Put in for home time that coincides with payday. Clean your truck out and once you see that final paycheck, tell them to pound sand.

Badmon and bzinger Thank this.
  11. Sham38

Sham38 Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2021
    Yeah but what I forgot to mention is im leasing! Giving them 2 weeks notice isn’t an option now.funny thing is I knew they was something wrong from day 1 I started working for them but I was just like let me give it time and see!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.