Microwave Harassment Onboard

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tortured Trucker, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Tortured Trucker

Tortured Trucker Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2019
    I'm being tortured onboard my company truck with what I believe is a microwave weapon. It is some kind of weapon installed in my truck by the trucking company to torture me. It is hooked to the power of the truck and only works when the kill-switch is on, but goes away when I turn it off. Swift Transportation did this to me when I took my truck into one of their shops. When I got it back, I could feel right away that something was seriously wrong. I've been being tortured by them for almost a year now. It's agony. They are doing it to try and force me into a truck lease. I am pretty sure that is the motive.
    For any naysayers, no this is not some mistake or less of an extreme situation than it sounds, It is some sort of weaponization of my truck by what I believe is a microwave weapon. I'm not oversensitive to electronics or anything. This is electronic warfare being used against me by a company to try and force me to do something, which it seems apparent to me, is to lease one of their trucks, since I have refused to do this. I think this is the motive because they used to send me truck lease ads over my qualcomm every other day or so and this has completely stopped since they started the torture, and that has been for almost a year.
    I have not tried to go to the police or anyone for fear of being called crazy and losing me license. I've just driven everyday and suffered. I sleep with the power to my truck off in both extreme cold and heat. I freeze in the winter and am too hot in the summer. It's human torture being perpetrated against me by Swift for their truck lease program and trying to bully me into a contract with them. This is how I have been forced to live and drive.
    I'm looking for another company, but have had to do some other things in my life first. If one company does it though and gets away with it, others are likely to try and pull the same thing.
    What I feel from what I am claiming to be a weapon is hard to explain. It kinda makes my whole body just feel like its crumbling. It feels very grotesque. It also immediately makes my joints ache and keeps me feeling very tired and weak all day. I can feel the force of it hit me as soon as I power the truck up for the day at the end of a 10 hour break. When I get out of the truck, I start to recover fast and and within about an hour I feel normal again. Then, when I get back into it, it all starts all over again. I just feel I am being murdered.
    Also, I should mention that they did this almost exactly at my one year anniversary with them. I think that was their way of telling me they waited long enough for me to lease.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2019
    Dude. Drop their truck at the nearest swift or knight terminal and go home, or tell them to remove the torture device. What the hell are you doing staying in that truck?! Demand a different truck. If you have been tolerating that torture for a year, then it must not really be torture. If you do nothing about it, then it's your own fault you're being tortured. Do something about it.

4. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
    How much drugs did you take before writing this post.....too funny.....reminds me of the big truck repo show where they found the truck in a barn all windows covered in aluminum foil to gaurd against aliens

D.Tibbitt, MaalSr8732, peterd and 21 others Thank this.
  5. Hulld

Hulld Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Upstate NY
    Sounds more like you have a carbon monoxide problem than a secret weapon in your truck.
    Go to Lowe’s and get a carbon monoxide detector.

6. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Thats probably it. Shop didnt tighten an exhaust bolt/clamp like they should have

7. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    I’ve had this happen to me.

8. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    “And Todd, you’ll want to make me a frittata.”

9. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Yup , carbon monoxide i agree

D.Tibbitt, mateynine, Hulld and 2 others Thank this.
  10. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    When you claim that you don't go to the police because they'll think you're crazy that should be a sign that you might be crazy. You think Swift gives one single #### about you? Let alone enough to go through the trouble of inventing some new science-fiction device to torture you? If there's really a problem then get it fixed or leave. Don't deal with a broken truck. Maybe check in at the local psych ward for a check-up just to be safe.

11. Rn8806

Rn8806 Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Get medical help asap

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.