More Bedbug Walmart Trucks

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by WallyDriver06, May 11, 2018.

1. WallyDriver06

WallyDriver06 Light Load Member

May 3, 2018
    Just realities of working here.

foggy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WallyDriver06

May 3, 2018
    Another week, another truck being fumigated for bed bugs. This slipseating is disgusting and this time a driver was placed into a truck that smelled of BO, floor that looked clean but made any wipe black as coal. To top it off, the poor driver noticed bite marks all over his legs within just a night of sleeping in the truck.

Be careful for what bites in the night drivers.

4. Metalhead5052

Metalhead5052 Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2012
    Glad I left when I did

foggy and WallyDriver06 Thank this.
  5. foggy

foggy Medium Load Member

Sep 2, 2013
    WalMart sells some stuff to help you with that:)

spyder7723 and KB3MMX Thank this.
  6. foggy

foggy Medium Load Member

Sep 2, 2013
    If you be tough enough...lighter fluid and a ball peen hammer...works every time.

7. WallyDriver06

May 3, 2018
    Other members on here be like... Walmart drivers love bedbugs.

8. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    I don't do any business with Walmart. I buy absolutely nothing from them. I hate their stores, they're usually filled with the derelicts of society, and I'd rather not go there.

I used to think well of their drivers. But they're few in number anymore it seems. There's a DC in Pottsville PA that I drive by often, and I see alot of Walmart trailers on the road near there. Being pulled by Swift. The few actual Walmart trucks I see are usually driving like complete idiots, and typically have quite a chip on their shoulder.

It's sad to see what's happening to Walmart's drivers. But, I guess if you work for a scum company, eventually it catches up.

BoostedTeg and WallyDriver06 Thank this.
  9. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016

Thanks for piling on and joining the mob bashing mentality.

Cuz we all know the rest of general OTR companies out there are full of professional, courteous, non derelicts(your words not mine)

MilkyJay Thanks this.
  10. MilkyJay

MilkyJay Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Everywhere you want to be
    I think we are looking at this the wrong way. We should turn this forum into such a positive place that these negative people don't want to be here. How's the saying go... those who spend all their time looking for the faults in others usually spend no time to correct their own. That, or while we out here making money and enjoying life, these negative ones are too busy being bored, alone or broke.

Coover Thanks this.
  11. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere

I can assure you, I'm not bored, alone, or broke. I work for a small outfit, drive a nice new Western Star 4900ex, make a great living. I have nice benefits package, and I don't have to chase miles to earn my paycheck. Nor do I slip seat. Two kids, two dogs and my wife doesn't need to get up and go to work. I own one house free and clear, and have a second one that I have a very small mortgage on.

Am I bored? Yeah a bit. But at 36 years old, of which 18 has been behind the wheel of a truck, I've done everything I ever set out to do in life. So the search goes on for the next big thing.

So just because I refuse to shop at Wally World because of the scum ways they treat their vendors and anyone else they do business with, hardly is any indication of who I am or what I do. Nice try though

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.