NationWide Express LLC In Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by July95, Aug 13, 2018.

1. July95

July95 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2018
    Warning
    This company is the worst company ever. They don't have management or people with real responsibility over the job. His manager/Owner Felipe Olaciregui is the very rude person, with no manners to speak with at all.
    If you see the website for nationwide, the team work that they show up it's not true. those people not longer work that company. They left nationwide for a good reason.

They lie to driver, use bad works referring to then. The company is a fake company with slave practice. Low mile payment. No one speaks native English at all. Cubans from Miami, who make money over other back. lying and doing robbery over good people.
    They should be reported to labor department. Good Luck

truckdriverslave82 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    then you should report them, since you speak badly of them...

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    "Slave Practice", now that's a new one!

TaterFox Thanks this.
  5. TaterFox

TaterFox Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Ashland City, TN
    I’m more curious about the Not speaking English part...how did that not go unnoticed during the preemployment?

Puppage and buddyd157 Thank this.
  6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    When the owners are part of an immigrant sub-culture and speak primarily their own language you can bet that their drivers will too.
    Most of the East Indian immigrant owned companies I have contact with have a majority of East Indian drivers. That's great for them but to an outsider it can present some really horrible communication problems.
    All of our drivers speak English. Well, except for maybe one. He's from Mississippi, been in Northern Cal for thirty years and still has an accent. Sometimes he's a little hard to understand. Especially when he doesn't wear his teeth to work and has been chewing snoose. Good driver, though.

TaterFox Thanks this.
  7. Texas Rebel

Texas Rebel Light Load Member

Apr 15, 2018
    Muleshoe,Texas
    Why would anybody leave Miss. to go to Cali?

8. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    He came out here when he was a little kid with his folks. Also with several aunts, uncles, cousins and assorted relatives. That was in the early 1950s.
    He said the opportunities to work and succeed were better than they were in Mississippi. The whole clan went to work in a sawmill in Weed and from what I hear they did real well for themselves.

9. Texas Rebel

Texas Rebel Light Load Member

Apr 15, 2018
    Muleshoe,Texas
  10. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I think they have certainly taken your Mihaylo Lesnoi from you as has happened to several other drivers here.Perhaps a sternly worded e-mail with several frowny faced emojis would improve conditions. Best of luck to you.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    There’s a loader at this fly ash plant I go to that doesn’t have a tooth in his head that I can see. I can barely understand him and he’s from here.

I thought about biting him once just to see if he screamed normally without teeth, but his hygiene isn’t up to my standards.

I suspect it’d have some nasally whistle about it.

TB John and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.