Never work for us xpress

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Alek Rem, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    It’s my understanding if you lease from Honest John, he’ll personally assist you in picking out your very own CB handle.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    If this were an essay, you would definitely get an "F"...

bryan21384, Boondock and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I find the OP to be an intelligent, articulate individual with a very thought provoking treatise presented in a timely manner.

Now where did I leave my pants?

5. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    I met a young kid only had a CDL for a year US express…and he showed me his paychecks right on his phone. His first year. He had $12,000 in bonuses so they added this to his checks each month. First year driver on pace to make over 80 grand. Home every five days for two days one week, three the next, ran two different dedicate routes, one to Florida, one to Texas.

Made me realize how ripped off I’m getting. Lol.

Yeah I’m sure the recruiters lie, they all do their like car salesman. However according to this kid if you handle the politics correct you can end up with exactly what you want at that company.

bryan21384, Boondock and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Generally it's a combination of your favorite desert or your favorite animal and your 1st name. One of my 1st leasees was Tiramisu Tom. I also have a Pumpkin Pie Polly and Cheetah Charlie.

7. N00bLaLoosh

N00bLaLoosh Road Train Member

May 13, 2021
    Novi, MI

You sir are a professional, I was talking to Pablo over at Borracho Transport and the way he does it is just stupid. He does name of your childhood pet and street you grew up on, that makes me Bowser 14 Mile Road...that's just amateurish.

8. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    I completely agree on both of your assessments :D

9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Honest TB, I know you wanted to kind of save this next big announcement, but it's so huge, I just can't stop talking about it!.

Friends, the next seven people who sign a lease, and remember, you keep the pen (for 7.99) Ardis will personally install a Christmas wreath on your grill! Or a Star of David, for our non shellfish eating bretheren. From a part of this big blue marble that doesn't recognize the Christmas Holiday season? We have several lighted Michelin men that look dreamy on your windshield visor, handling prices vary on those. And the best part? He will do it for free!!! Yes, I said FREE!!! Just pay a small handling charge ($1995.00) Friends you will be the envy of everyone in the Pilot! Loves? I'm betting you get preferred parking. Operator(s) are standing by! Call now!

@TB John your phone turned on? I'm betting it's ringing incessantly now!

10. Boondock

Boondock Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2019
  11. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Lonesome, Boondock and TB John Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.